Champions League

serghei

I would back Bayern to beat either of these 2 teams.

And that fucking sucks, because I don't want Bayern at 7 CL.

Anyone but Bayern or Liverpool. Even Madrid winning it won't be as bad, since nobody will catch them in CL count anyway. What's one more after 13 or 14 or whatever they are on.

Morten

Would be just like City to miss another open net and PSG to have just one more shot and win 2-0. :lol:

City is a great footballing side, heck, might be the very best, but i still dont trust them when it really matters in CL.

Could they win it? Sure, but they just seem so...wasteful.

ebc_99

Anyone but Bayern or Liverpool. Even Madrid winning it won't be as bad, since nobody will catch them in CL count anyway. What's one more after 13 or 14 or whatever they are on.

I would like Bayern to win it if Barca can't they are the most entertaining team imo, and I would rather Bayern on 7 than Real on 14.

serghei

City is a great footballing side, heck, might be the very best, but i still dont trust them when it really matters.

Could they win it? Sure, but they just seem so...wasteful.

Yeah, don't trust them either. Something always happens with them. They miss open nets, 1 vs 1s, they make defensive blunders, can't even score from penalties more often than not... extremely unreliable team, but the elite coaching of Pep (also to blame for not signing a reliable clutch scorer) keeps them there.

Home of Barca Fans