Champions League

raskolnikov

Real won the last match vs Atletico because of Var and now again vs Ajax. Maybe its a part confirmation bias but its tiring to see the same bullshit year in year out.

serghei

Can we stop this nonsense about the Bundesliga being far and away better than Ligue 1? Pathetic showing from Dortmund.

Unlucky for Ajax

Jesus, you're incredible.

Do people have to post UEFA coefficient rankings every time for you to understand that Ligue 1 is considerably lower rated than Bundesliga?

clemente

Fuck off with that choke... This is what happens when everyone in the team are bunch of 20 year olds and there is no leader. And of course some bullshit ref decision to make sure Madird wins, every year same shit

El Gato

Villarato!
First of, top game by Ajax. They played to their strengths. De Ligt is great, hardly put a foot wrong, only just got slightly done on that 1st goal, but still great. It's sad that they're getting leeched off by other big teams, but it's how the cookie crumbles I guess. What they're missing is finishers. Dolberg was poor. Tadić isn't a striker really, just a guy doing a certain type of job. I'd be gutted, but you do have to take the chances to be taken seriously.

Perfect response by Solari. Firstly taking off Bale who just doesn't work in most systems these days, secondly for taking out the 2 most credible attackers we have and us seemingly not missing a beat. Absolutely matched their intensity from 50th minute onwards and picked them apart in crucial moments.

Jakabor

City and Bayern will kick their ass.

Not a chance.

Both of these teams are limp dicks in the CL.

Nobody has the mentality for the CL like Madrid. And they also have the quality.

Only team that can beat Madrid in the CL is Barca and Juve.

And I don't see Barca winning vs Madrid in the CL if we can't even knock them out of the Copa.

Home of Barca Fans