Champions League

Richard.H

What's weird is to me they didn't come out with a ton of energy in the 2nd half. You would think there would be more a sense of urgency

Catta

Tuchel with smart and simple tactics wins it. But it has to be said, without Kante that wouldn't have been possible.

Richard.H

It shows how bad this Champions League is this year if Chelsea won it.

They're not even that good of a side.

I totally disagree. They can be very good for the next 4-5 years. Very young squad and Tuchel seems to be more homely at this side than at PSG.

Jadentheman

It shows how bad this Champions League is this year if Chelsea won it.

They're not even that good of a side.

The competition was weak this year. Had PSG advanced Chelsea would have been done and this forum would have melted down over Neymar winning. Had Madrid gone through they would have won and the forum would have melted down. Good compromise IMO plus an American wins CL

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Let's not go overboard guys. City was bad, Chelsea was the better side for sure but Chelsea hasn't been that great at all either.

Total-Football

People act like pep has the galacticos and other managers have mortals.. He just plays the best football that's why people unconsciously expect him to be the par default winner.. I see the individuals of chealsea and city and I see no reason why someone would act as if pep is privilegied.

Home of Barca Fans