Champions League

fergus90

This Chelsea team would steamroll over current Barca no question. Some games we look good, other games our football is still lethargic and ponderous with little movement.

Luis Suarez

In four months at Chelsea, Thomas Tuchel has now beaten Zinedine Zidane, Pep Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp, Diego Simeone (X2), Jos? Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti! And without conceding a single goal either in those seven matches.

Now that's a stat. A Champions League winning stat

Spirit of 2012 ---------> 2021 in full effect

serghei

Who do we want to win the final? I'd be happy for both Pep and Tuchel if they win it. Latter winning it is also big #($* you towards psg.

Completely neutral personally. I like the style of both manager and plenty of likable players in both teams imo. Compared to the cunt fest of PSG - Madrid, with about 10 punchable players combined, this is much better :lol:.

KingLeo10

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION], [MENTION=29763]Proper[/MENTION] (and @Cooperpot) handing [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] a huge L on the power of the Premier League.

:lol::lol: You really gonna mention Proper, aka Manchester United fanboy, on this?

Fair play to [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] though. I still don't agree with him that EPL was the best since 2012 but that's a different discussion.

henias

Anyone who has been following the EPL regularly for the past 5 years alongside other leagues knew this. The ones who didn't were either in denial, or barely watched the league at all. The "pace and power" of the premier league isn't a myth. Might've been in the old days, but today it certainly isn't. Daily reminder Chelsea might not even make top 4 this year!

Yeah there are still people in denial. Problem is La Liga teams are living in their own bubble, they think they are top of the world still, sitting on top of the table. No desire to improve, to sieve for better managers, younger talents. Most teams are awful to watch, just passing back and forth with no purpose no pace. Finishing has never been more awful.

Laplacian

Don't get me wrong , not trying to take anything away from Tuchel. The guy outclassed Zidane these 2 ties and had Pep in his backpocket in the cup final. Was mostly voicing my frustration on how we are focused on getting forwards while our backline is our biggest problem.

For me Chelsea are the favourites in the CL final

agreed. our team's in shambles.

:lol: That's because they got a top 5 manager.

never going to let you forget you wrote essays to justify xavi over tuchel

serghei

This Chelsea team would steamroll over current Barca no question. Some games we look good, other games our football is still lethargic and ponderous with little movement.

Physically they'd press us off the park. They were insane with how hard they've worked all game.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Who do we want to win the final? I'd be happy for both Pep and Tuchel if they win it. Latter winning it is also big #($* you towards psg.

the fact that so many barca fans dont hate chelsea surprises me considering our previous encounters... Fuck Chelsea

Richard.H

It's a scary time for all of La Liga because all the money is flowing into EPL. For Italian fans and Spanish fans (of big clubs), the super league might not be a bad idea...

Home of Barca Fans