Champions League

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
ManUtd-Porto
Villareal-Arsenal

Not much chance for Villarreal I`m afraid. Arsenal is ubeaten for a long time now

Beast

The Observer
especially after Santi injury.... it will be tough for them i think they will go for a draw ..

I think Porto can be a tough cookie for Man U especially with Lisandro Lopez & Hulk upfront...

shadows

Arsenal will miss Robin Van Persie Eduardo and ABu Diaby for the trip 2 El Madrigal!!

Sure makes things interesting!

Beast

The Observer
and if you add Arshavin who is cup tied... that leaves wasteful Adebayour as the main threat along with Cesc...

Villarreal hopes rely on Pires .. and the 2 formidable strikers.. i hope Mati Fernandez can do something

shadows

Cesc will not be a threat as long as their so called "World Class Striker"(Ade and Bentdner) are wasteful..Hope Villareal can progress!

M.L. King

The Preacher
It is safe to assume that Arsenal is stronger in this tie. However, Villareal has proved in some encounters this season that they can compete on the highest level. It won't be a walk in the park for them. Personally, I'd rather see Arsenal progressing. For two reasons, Arseanal is my favourite English team. And secondly, they have better chances of beating Manchester United if they meet them in the semi-final.

shadows

It is safe to assume that Arsenal is stronger in this tie. However, Villareal has proved in some encounters this season that they can compete on the highest level. It won't be a walk in the park for them. Personally, I'd rather see Arsenal progressing. For two reasons, Arseanal is my favourite English team. And secondly, they have better chances of beating Manchester United if they meet them in the semi-final.

ManUtd have never scored against Villareal in the last umpteen times and neither have Villareal...Also Villareal have a 6 game undefeated streak going in to dis game against English teams!!

Warik

You would join millions worldwide Bestita. I'm honestly hoping a few 'shocks' get pulled out tonight.

Home of Barca Fans