Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

shadows

Surely yesterdays city narrow win against leicester, when before kompany's goal things were looking promising from lpool, then kompany did that, made lpool players deflated same with their fans, they had though match vs newcastle with strongest 11, oh, we will maybe watch barca trashing lpool at their home. Beautiful night is ahead of us

Considering that i had Barca making the semis as the best possible outcome this season, I wouldn't be surprised if this team manages to do this... I mean we do have the individual quality advantage over Liverpool...Us playing as a team and with the required intensity to neutralise their pace should make it possible...

Hardy

There is literally no justification for this lineup, we won 3-0 so he thinks everything was ok in the first leg. Basic as fuck

LMTR14

This is absurd. There's no way a team can have the success we are having, due to just one player, even if that player is the GOAT (which Messi clearly is) There is no such thing in football. Neither Maradona nor Messi can perform such miracles, football is the definition of a team sport.
look I'm not going through the recordings of every game we played this season to highlight the already obvious. I mean in the last 6-7 games alone there were 3 that messi won on his own. what more do I need to say?! useless to talk about it

but I remember now this is the forum where there was talk of selling messi after this season when he had a streak of 3-4 bad games lol

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

Coutinho is absolutely useless under pressure (and we will constantly be under it) and doesn't do anything in defense - that's my main issue with this lineup. Arthur should have been instead of him. I can go with Roberto as he has been very disciplined and safe enough for a while. Will help build up more. It's 50/50 between him and Semedo currently for me.

Barcilliant

True to form Valverde picks Roberto over Semedo!!!

He really is retarded. Last match Mane and Robertson were waltzing past Roberto and this genius is totally oblivious of the fact.
Why are we playing Coutinho? Offers nothing in defense or attack.

Centauri B

Coutinho is absolutely useless under pressure (and we will constantly be under it) and doesn't do anything in defense - that's my main issue with this lineup. Arthur should have been instead of him. I can go with Roberto as he has been very disciplined and safe enough for a while. Will help build up more. It's 50/50 between him and Semedo currently for me.

Coutinho will score tonight and silence the Kop.

Centauri B

If Klop sacrifices Mane to neutralize Alba, then that is a more than acceptable deal for us. They lose their best remaining player, while we only lose one of our good players and not remotely the best one.

:messi:

Home of Barca Fans