Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

Barcilliant

What an utter embarassment. Going into the second leg with a 3:0, already a pretty lucky result considering how the first match went. Then your opponent, while world class in full strentgh, is missing their two best offensive players. Then they even lose their LB at half time who is also immensely important for their playstyle. And then those fucks in Blaugrana manage to concede three fucking goals in the second half and again like against Roma apart from maybe one or two players do not even try to fight back.

They were killed off by Origi and Wijnaldum FFS !!

That such a squad manages to produce such a blunder, and not for the first time is all on the Retarded One.

Yeah, we lost to a team with Origi, Wijnaldum, Milner, Gomez, Henderson, Shaquiri 😂

pepi

Last year the squad wasnt rested enough. Whats our excuse today? Lets face the reality this squad is not good enough. Valverde needs to go but that wont change anything if the next clown does use the same squad over and over again. The only solution is that we need to sell and force the ones we want to keep to warm the bench.

I dont want to shit too much on valverde because he is shit but nobody forced alba to play his most awfull game this season for example. We dont only need someone who can rest alba we need someone who can and will fight for his place.

Well done team. We are now the laughing stock of europe.

Its Valverdes job to make them fight for their place and motivate them. I bet his pep talk on half time was "Ok guys we really need to win this. Good luck!"

malvolio

The moment Alba made that pass to Messi on the 3v1/4v2 break, I knew this game would turn into a shit show.
Messi is never dispossessed when he is 'on'.

alba should have shot at goal and the game would have been dead and buried. liverpool showed weakness but we failed to capitalise. if we would have scored then there wouldn't be talk of them scoring 5 or 6 if they needed it.

not to mention the clownish errors we did when defending or in possession.

cro-man

Its Valverdes job to make them fight for their place and motivate them. I bet his pep talk on half time was "Ok guys we really need to win this. Good luck!"

How can you force someone to fight for his place when the one doesnt have someone to fight with? Alba is the only Leftback we have. I dont want to defend valverde because he needs to go but the same squad with a better trainer wont bring it either if you ask me. This squad is not good enough period.

pepi

Alba played one bad game for the season (the question is why), the problem was not Alba, but you are right he needs competition. Thats why we need a new board most of all.

Raki13

Dont know why anyone is surprised at the result , we were outplayed by them at home and were never going to handle them in Liverpool. Far to much dead wood at the club and the manager should be sacked this morning. Its scary to think that this clown of a manager will be in charge of De Jong and De Ligt if he signs next year.
Ever since Guardiola has left and Xavi and Iniesta , Messi is Barcelona. The team are a very average bunch of players without him. Messi has saved the club and this idiot manager embarrassment all season.

DiegoM

I can't believe how childish some of you are. Most of whom probably can't even find Barcelona on a map.

Winning the league and probably the Copa del Rey and it's still not enough.

It's football, sometimes you lose. Deal with it.

S2K1985

Chatbot
I can't believe how childish some of you are. Most of whom probably can't even find Barcelona on a map.

Winning the league and probably the Copa del Rey and it's still not enough.

It's football, sometimes you lose. Deal with it.

The problem is not that we lost, but how we lost yesterday

raskolnikov

Dont know why anyone is surprised at the result , we were outplayed by them at home and were never going to handle them in Liverpool. Far to much dead wood at the club and the manager should be sacked this morning. Its scary to think that this clown of a manager will be in charge of De Jong and De Ligt if he signs next year.
Ever since Guardiola has left and Xavi and Iniesta , Messi is Barcelona. The team are a very average bunch of players without him. Messi has saved the club and this idiot manager embarrassment all season.
Despite it all being trough you dont bottle a fucking 3-0 victory against a Liverpool with injured players, a weeks rest and roma in mind.
Its unbelievable

SG-7

To be fair, i think having a proper striker and left wing will solve alot of our problems. WE just needed to bury one of the 5/6 chances messi put up on a platter for our strikers/wingers during the two legs and this game would have been a different story line.

Think back to 2015 season. We had a proper attacking force. Now its all down to Messi messi messi. Hence why the likes of Alba is always seeking him out. Ironically getting 2 dangerous attackers will help messi more as well because they have to crowd out more than just 1 player now, freeing up more space for him.

This has always been the problem IMHO.

Frankie coming in next season should help beef up the midfield. I dont fault the defence too much as this was a battle lost from attack/midfield. When you can't hold possession and don't press, the game is already over. Should have really been over from the first leg too had Liverpool been as clinical as they were today. Messi's brilliance just covered up our fuckups in attack and midfield. Might have been less of a blow this way...but sometimes to make drastic changes require a major major fuckup.

Raki13

Despite it all being trough you dont bottle a fucking 3-0 victory against a Liverpool with injured players, a weeks rest and roma in mind.
Its unbelievable

Totally agree but we did again , with the same manager. The guy is absolutely terrible and would have been sacked a long time ago if it wasnt for Messi.

Home of Barca Fans