Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

MagIX

Modern football is about running
We have an old team, so we can't ask them to do what they can't do.
Peps Barca was about constant presure
City's pep is about constantly running
Liverpool and ajax are about constantly running
Zidane Madrid was about constantly running
Football has evolved, but we have stayed behind thinking that a little.possesion here and there would be enough
Modern football will see the age of professional footballers at the top level diminished.
We are seeing the evolution of football to players who will have to run constantly up and then, and be able to recover quickly.
Modern football has arrived

I agree

JedBanker

I sIf we are subjugated to seeing Valderde in his fucking crouch position on the touch line next season, we should all pool in some cash to hire a hitman to have the wanker disappear.....hope he gets molested tonight.

XaviV

mate ill be honest with you. switched off after the 1-0. knew it was going to be 3-0 and extra time defeat. but i got it slightly wrong.

Hell, I care more about you, than our players now. So cheers and let's just wait for the next season.

booge

I sIf we are subjugated to seeing Valderde in his fucking crouch position on the touch line next season, we should all pool in some cash to hire a hitman to have the wanker disappear.....hope he gets molested tonight.

only a game of football man, no need for any molestation, just major rotations

Gari

barcaUniversal
Lionel Messi was directly was directly involved in all eight of Barcelona's shots tonight against Liverpool:
• 5 shots attempted
• 3 chances created
One man team. Ridicilous.
Why does Messi always have to make the difference; score or assist the decider? Didn't we pay €150m for Coutinho? Isn't Suarez supposed to be the best striker in the world? Where are they when Messi has an average (compared to his own level) day? Football is cruel.

neo_wolf

Yes i agree, when it cones to the 2 legs liverpool were the much better team.
That 4th goal will go down in history as the worst conceded goal in barca history, a stupidity goal of legendary tales.
But lets be honest, even if they had not got that goal from that corner they still would have eventually got one.

Home of Barca Fans