Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

Heath Newton

apologies about straying :offtopic: , but

omg i just yawned..

i know,weird isn't it :wacko:

did you know,there was a made up medical story about it being the world's only non toxic contagient?

yes,apparently , yawning
"triggers particles in your motor neurone system that react as though mimicking the tiredness of the host even though the new host might not even be tired,thus causing relaxing of muscles in the jaw and face,giving the impression that the brain,due to tiredness,has given the signal to yawn"
:hmmm:

but i'm no doctor so i couldn't give a definitive made up answer i'm afraid......unless you're a lady with "downstairs problems" in which case say hello to Heath Newton MD:shh::chuckle:

Heath Newton

:lol: We're discussing yawning in the man utd vs fcb topic?!
i know,i think i might've taken us off on a tangent,sorry bout that......ish :)

I just yawned too...Weird.:huhsign:
Oh yeah, it's almost midnight. ^^
SPOILSPORT. :frown:
no obviousness please!!

:laugh: @ Heath ... What a way to defuse the tension eh?
what do you mean :banghead:

we iz guna well beat u in da ch lge fnl innit
:guns:brap brap brap :2guns:
l8trs h8trs :stv172:

oh yeh,and cr7 is cool and roolz ok 4ever and leo iz messi :shit: rofpmsl

:$

jairzinho

I hope Iniesta will be fit, and I also hope that Cacares won't play CB, he's just not ready yet. But anyways it all doesn't matter, because we will win whatever team lines up..:D

I'm hoping both Iniesta and Heny will be fit to start the match in Rome...we missed Titi's power and pace up front and Ini's deep playmaking in midfield was missed against chelsea.....If Pep chooses not to play Caceres.., that would only mean that yaya will partner Pique again.....to be honest Pique and yaya looked good at back together and their partnership worked well against chelski at the bridge but manutd is a totally different team....besides we need yaya in the midfield..........lastly..., as of now with all the injuries and suspensions, manure are the clear favourites to win......i'm not being negative but just realistic..hope maz doesn't kick me out the PTC club for that........plus our underdog status could probably be a key factor as it would mean less pressure on us.....and we will have the momentum after the keague and cup double hehe

Last edited:

Barca_Ray_USA

apologies about straying :offtopic: , but

i know,weird isn't it :wacko:

did you know,there was a made up medical story about it being the world's only non toxic contagient?

yes,apparently , yawning :hmmm:

but i'm no doctor so i couldn't give a definitive made up answer i'm afraid......unless you're a lady with "downstairs problems" in which case say hello to Heath Newton MD:shh::chuckle:

You are quite a character, you. I like it. And they say the English are dull :lol:

puta madrid

hope pep goes with this:

--------:valdes:

:puyol:---:pique:---:toure:---:sylvinho:

-----------:keita:
--:xavi:-----------:iniesta:

-:messi:----:etoo:----:henry:

Those five upfront are the most important, don't care about the rest.

Sky Sports and uefa.com jouralist, Graham Hunter, said in "Revista de la liga" that he is confident that henry and iniesta might make it to the league match (osasuna, home) before the champions league final.

There you go.

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Sky Sports and uefa.com jouralist, Graham Hunter, said in "Revista de la liga" that he is confident that henry and iniesta might make it to the league match (osasuna, home) before the champions league final.
Hope Pep doen't play them against Osasuna. Let them train one hour very intense, bit safer than a game against Osasuna

Home of Barca Fans