Champions League: APOEL Nicosia - FC Barcelona 0-4

Kohe321

I like this line-up

Same here! I like the fact that Mascherano is actually playing in his natural position for once. Also, Rakitic and Rafinha is a cool midfield lineup. I really want to see more of Rafinha, we haven't seen nearly enough of him to make up our minds of how he'll do here yet. He needs to be tested in an important game like this. It will be interesting to watch both him and Rakitic in this one. I doubt they will struggle too much with control against a side like this who will probably lay back, so I hope to see some creative flair, good passes and chances created. :)

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Resting Xavi was fine but Neymar, Busquets and Mathieu should've started..

Mathieu is also understandable only thing is busi. He needs some momentum. Anyway we will have rested xavi for valencia game. Rested xavi = world domination.

Terrible line up. Enrique style. Rafinha has proved to be a failure, at least a huge disapointment. Pique? Dosent Even deserve the bench. Alves? Nothing more to say. Where is neymar? He should start and then be substituted when we lead comfortably.

Irish_Cules

I'm happy to to see Masch in midfield. Not sure about the combination of Masch-Rakitic-Rafinha as a whole though. It's certainly not built for a possession game anyway.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Terrible line up. Enrique style. Rafinha has proved to be a failure, at least a huge disapointment. Pique? Dosent Even deserve the bench. Alves? Nothing more to say. Where is neymar? He should start and then be substituted when we lead comfortably.

Rafinha has been injured a lot though. He hasn't really gotten a chance to show us what he's got. And Neymar has played several matches in a row.

Zebulun

I'm happy to to see Masch in midfield. Not sure about the combination of Masch-Rakitic-Rafinha as a whole though. It's certainly not built for a possession game anyway.

We dont play possession anyway, no matter what the stats say, we're now a counterattacking team.

Home of Barca Fans