Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

serghei

Fun group, but Dortmund are gonna make a big borussia out of it and kill all the joy by losing to PSG. :lol:

serghei

Somebody tell them that finishing 2nd is not going to get them Bayern in the Last 16 and they might beat PSG finish 1st.

Morten

It's the hope that kills, PSG was basically out, now they probably limp into 2nd place.

Maybe Dortmund can stop them, here's hoping.

Morten

Look on the bright side, we get treated to a R of 16 disasterclass from Ousmane "Cheat Code" Dembele :lol:

Yeah, but i really wanted to see Mbappe loaf around on thursday evenings to the El anthem.

Still not over though, maybe Dortmund won't let us down, just this once.

Birdy

It's the hope that kills, PSG was basically out, now they probably limp into 2nd place.

Maybe Dortmund can stop them, here's hoping.

Having watched that group, Dortmund are LUCKY AF and don't deserve qualifying by any means.
Tonight's game could have been 3-1 in favor of Milan.
They park a double-decker bus and kick the ball to Malen on the break. Elementary stuff

PSG were impressive tonight on the other hand. Despite the laughable pen, they suffocated Newcastle in their own box with concerted attacks. I don't remember how many years back was the last time I saw such a good display from Qatar SG.

In football anything can happen, but PSG can easily annihilate Dortmund

KingLeo10

Having watched that group, Dortmund are LUCKY AF and don't deserve qualifying by any means.
Tonight's game could have been 3-1 in favor of Milan.
They park a double-decker bus and kick the ball to Malen on the break. Elementary stuff.

PSG were impressive tonight on the other hand. Despite the laughable pen, they suffocated Newcastle in their own box with concerted attacks. I don't remember how many years back was the last time I saw such a good display from Qatar SG.

In football anything can happen, but PSG can easily annihilate Dortmund
Shamless clown started twerking for PSG cos of Dembele :lol:

FCBfan22

Eddie Howe outsmarted PSG twice. As simple as that.

That shameful penalty aside, they don't deserve R of 16 more than Newcastle.

KingLeo10

No, you do that stuff when Messi was around, despite them being 100 times worse because of Messi

Enrique simply does a good job and their squad is much more balanced this year without the grannies

They're 2 W, 2 L, and 1 D in CL without Messi and Ney. They were barely above average back then and now with Demballs they're bang average to below average.

Are you actually retarded or just a stubborn donkey? :lol:

Also, imagine comparing Barca fans having a soft spot for Messi to Barca "fans" having a soft spot for Dembele :lol: Messi contributed 1 x 10 ^ 100 times more to Barca.

Porque

Ref felt pressured to give that one after denying them an earlier pen.

Don't worry guys, going forward the Saudi's will outbid the Qatari's for the bidding of scandalous decisions.

Birdy

They're 2 W, 2 L, and 1 D in CL without Messi and Ney. They were barely above average back then and now with Demballs they're bang average to below average.

Are you actually retarded or just a stubborn donkey? :lol:

Also, imagine comparing Barca fans having a soft spot for Messi to Barca "fans" having a soft spot for Dembele :lol: Messi contributed 1 x 10 ^ 100 times more to Barca.

LOOOL :clown:

They play a group that is like 100 times more difficult than all the groups they played with Messi you dumb fuck!

And anyone who has watched their games against Newcastle and Milan, as compared to their games last season against Bayern or the season before against City or Madrid sees that they are 100 times better

Let me write it to you one more time:
SWITCH to CRICKET
Talking to you about football is like talking to a 5 yr old

Birdy

Eddie Howe outsmarted PSG twice. As simple as that.

That shameful penalty aside, they don't deserve R of 16 more than Newcastle.

You prob didn't watch the game, that' why you are writing such stupid shit.
The penalty was shameful, BUT:

GADerkNXoAAe4I-

This is what enrique did to Howe tonight.
First game, Howe outsmarted Enrique. Tonight, Enrique annihilated Howe

Learn to be objective

Home of Barca Fans