Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This is a perfect example of toxic ad-honimem attack, failing to stay within the discussion and employing personal life stuff

Now, you and at least 50% of posters here are not 'civil' even in the lenient sense of the word.
So that won't cut it for you

Then, nice try, freedom of speech includes calling names.
What is penalized lately in many legal systems is hate speech, particularly directed at societal groups/minorities, like hate speech against women, blacks, immigrants, etc.

Nothing to do with calling names someone's idol LOL :lol:

Absolutely worldclass statements Birdy, you made him to your pupil!

---

Anyways, it makes no sense to discuss with him dude, he is too arrogant to realize he is wrong, never seen a guy with more double standards than this guy and his only answer when he was destroyed with arguments is 'but but you are a troll *cry* '

there is a reason why i, birdy, tempt or other guys have no problems with hardcore Messifans like Soul, Porque, messi983, horatio and million other guys but it's everytime the Messibois group (K, C, D, R) who starting a dispute when you praise CR or say something critical about Messi, i can't say if it's envy,
own dissatisfaction with their life or too much free time.

Also Kingleo insulted several times topt who never insulted back. I said it a few years ago, the Messibois (who aren't barca fans) are GOAT-trolls and destroying this forum. I remember 2-3 years ago when the 2 leader of the Messibois group asked barcaman to permaban me but he refused because he realized the Messibois are provocating also.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Someone said it and I never noticed, but Fati actually really types like a 16 year old Indian kid on social media. Damn.

Home of Barca Fans