Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Nazario1985

The huge difference in level between the teams from two the branches of this CL is a joke !!

Whoever Qualify from Bayern Vs RM will put 5-6 goals against Dortmund.

PSG attack were bunch of clowns to not score 4-5 goals against their shitty defense.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I factored him in. We can carry Stegen, but ship goes under if we have to carry 2-3 more.

We absolutely cannot carry that stinky bum in the CL.

ter Stegen and Donnarumma are both probably the worst CL GKs I have seen in a very long time. Although at least Donnarumma has one great EURO for Italy.

serghei

The huge difference in level between the teams from two the branches of this CL is a joke !!

Whoever Qualify from Bayern Vs RM will put 5-6 goals against Dortmund.

PSG attack were bunch of clowns to not score 4-5 goals against their shitty defense.

Bayern lost 0-2 to Dortmund just weeks ago. That is not going to happen. CL finals where a team is outplayed en fanfare are extremely rare.

Porque

Funnily enough I was thinking of that Marvin Hagler quote.

He looks a player that was given too much and told he’s perfect. Realistically a lot of teams have adapted to him and he hasn’t changed his game to adjust.

He looks like he needs a new challenge. Probably going to go to Madrid and play like Fat Ronaldo there though. Especially as LaLiga is going to pressure him even less than France physically.

For a few seasons now it looks like he just doesn't want to run bar those short explosive finishing sprints.

serghei

We absolutely cannot carry that stinky bum in the CL.

ter Stegen and Donnarumma are both probably the worst CL GKs I have seen in a very long time. Although at least Donnarumma has one great EURO for Italy.

We almost did all the way in 2019.

Horatio

You're welcome
They've just figured out how to defend him.

Newcastle
Us
Durtmond.

3 teams now that have container him pretty well, using a lot of the same tactics, with slight tweaks based on personnel.

Key is to not go too tight on him because if he turns, it's over for you.

If you do get close, make sure you take him or the ball.

When he does get into the box, force him left as much as possible, block that right foot shot.
I was waiting for the “teams are set up well against him” so I could reply but we contained him as well. Relax joke.

I think it is beyond team tactics btw. You know how on the wings he normally should be beating 1 on 1 with defenders? Has been long time since I have seen him do that

If not having lost pace could be mentality.

Nazario1985

Bayern lost 0-2 to Dortmund just weeks ago. That is not going to happen. CL finals where a team is outplayed en fanfare are extremely rare.

Bayern will humiliate this Borussia in CL, as they lost their grinta in the league only lifting the CL trophy to save the season

But i don't see how they are going to beat RM to reach the finals.

jamrock

I was waiting for the “teams are set up well against him” so I could reply but we contained him as well. Relax joke.

I think it is beyond team tactics btw. You know how on the wings he normally should be beating 1 on 1 with defenders? Has been long time since I have seen him do that

If not having lost pace could be mentality.

He's rarely on the wings 1 vs 1 and when he is, the two tactics I said is the best way to have him not beat you.

But something physical/mental could be playing a part, but it's probably the minority.

Home of Barca Fans