Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Carvajah: 'Man City is one of the opponents which we wanted. This will be a match of 2 of the biggest teams in the world.'

Rudiger: ' We are Real Madrid, we can do everything'

Real madrid players look confident....

TrueCule

It's hard to predict who will the CL this season but I fancy Barca's chances. PSG is beatable and is far from being a contender. Their team is a bunch of average players with Mbappe being their only top quality player. In the potential 1/2 final I think that Atletico or BvB will struggle against Barca's style and that Barca will be a big favorite in the tie.

FC B

Imo the biggest chance to win CL this year is the team which will progress further between City and Madrid. Even if Barca would make it past PSG and past ATM/BVB I can't see them atm having the quality required in order to win over City/Madrid in a CL final.

Kul_z

City doesnt look that well oiled up tbh, can see madrid getting something out of the tie. Arsenal bayern is the tricky one, although cant see arsenal advancing.

Morten

City doesnt look that well oiled up tbh, can see madrid getting something out of the tie. Arsenal bayern is the tricky one, although cant see arsenal advancing.

It really depends on what we do at SB, Pep and City don't enjoy away legs too much, that's their weakness.

At home though, they just don't really lose.

Andresito

Staff member
PL leaders against an out of form Bayern. It's probably the best time to play Bayern over the past 10-12 years.

But still I have the feeling Arsenal will bottle it and Bayern go through. Arsenal must win this if they have any ambitions to be considered a serious heavyweight in European football.

malvolio

Damn, both games tomorrow look tasty. Will have to watch on different devices.

Question for the rich fellas in here - do Sky, Bein, Canal+ or any other pay per view provider have a multiplex option for nights like these?

Home of Barca Fans