Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

If they are a meh team than everyone else is junior league if they repeat the CL.

Unfortunately, that is the level of “top” teams in Europe at the moment. The best players in the world are a roided up Inzaghi and a player who is like 30% as effective against a low block/ without space to run into

fergus90

A lot of factors dictate the latter stages of the CL, injuries suspensions etc as fixtures pile up.

Bayern have the strongest overall squad in my opinion, Real or City strongest starting 11. Realistically I just don?t see City being able to cross that line in the CL so we will most likely see a Bayern win or Real repeat.

So basically, endless ridicule that we bought Bayerns striker and they won it first season without him whilst knocking us out or the eternal rivals from Madrid repeat it again.

TL: DR another depressing summer ahead.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid have some great players with individual qualities. Just not very well coached which is why they struggle in the league but Ancelotti got that cup voodoo.

In a cup tie a great individual action can change the momentum of the game.

CatalinR10

Celebrating already FAMS

There's no fucking way RM wins another CL this season FFS.

There's no way they beat Chelsea, Bayern or City

Not to mention the Final.

Already at peace.

HOPE.

fergus90

Man City has Haaland now. They should have scored 7 or 8 goals vs Real last year at home.

They’ve not scored any more goals with Haaland than without him though, he just has like 50% of them now. City’s problem is that when he’s shut out, they don’t have another reliable source for goals.

All their wide players are ball to feet wingers as well and teams can sit back and allow them to pass it around 2000 times before they shoot.

vegitot

Unfortunately, that is the level of ?top? teams in Europe at the moment. The best players in the world are a roided up Inzaghi and a player who is like 30% as effective against a low block/ without space to run into

De Bruyne is light year better than Haaland as a player, no matter how many tap in Haaland score though.

Iniesta Ultra

It was easy to hate RM when Ronaldo, Casemiro, and Ramos were there but now I hope they win the final again. Benzema and Modric are more talented and interesting to watch than any of our current players.

Morten

It was easy to hate RM when Ronaldo, Casemiro, and Ramos were there but now I hope they win the final again. Benzema and Modric are more talented and interesting to watch than any of our current players.

You should enjoy your own team more, i mean, you literally can't concede goals, be more grateful.

Home of Barca Fans