Champions League 2017/18

xXKonan

To much quality in that Real Madrid lineup and Bench will be tough for Liverpool to overcome.

Liverpool's pressing and front three are really good but I just feel that it's not going be enough considering how weak that Midfield and Backline really is.

serghei

Klopp gets the best manager in the world title instantly if he wins the CL with this team. He already overachieved.

El Gato

Villarato!
Karius, Alexander Arnold, Lolren, Robertson, Anderson, Milner, Wijnaldum

Too many average players.. Liverpool have no fucking chance with these average blokes..

I fully expect Liverpool to score first. Maybe multiple times.

2nd half and subs can be crucial here.

hardyboy

I fully expect Liverpool to score first. Maybe multiple times.

2nd half and subs can be crucial here.

RM will try to slow down the pace of the game in the first 30 mins. After Liverpool players tires a bit they will tirelessly attack them.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Real Madrid will completely dominate this. Probably a couple of late goals lined up for Ronaldo when Liverpool gets absolutely exhausted.

xXKonan

Liverpool has to press and score whatever the chances they get.

The longer they go without scoring the worst it gets for them. Real last year didn't start off well but as the game wore on they dominated and I wouldn't be surprised if that happens again today.

serghei

Madrid don't look physically too sharp though. Insane pressing and great stamina could be Liverpool's only chance. That and being clinical with their chances.

Morten

I dont like how this is hyped up to be Salah vs Ronaldo, there are many players who can make a difference out there, its a team-game.
That said, i wouldnt be surprised if one of them decides the game, but just saying.

serghei

I dont like how this is hyped up to be Salah vs Ronaldo, there are many players who can make a difference out there, its a team-game.
That said, i wouldnt be surprised if one of them decides the game, but just saying.

Media always find these stupid little side-stories for a game like this.

Home of Barca Fans