Champions League 2017/18

Stoichkov1

Pathetic attitude :lol: you sound like a positive person.

Juve had loads of space in the first half just couldn’t create anything.

Barca/City/Bayern would have had a field day in the first half against Madrid tonight... bring them on!!!!!

Yeah keep underestimating them, they'll just win their 3rd CL in a row

Shreddy

Not really
Why not ? Please explain. Because i actually think he’s right. They are not that great but they have the mental edge over every opponent expect us. Not only does barca have quality players but we also have the players who can match them mentally. So i actually prefer to play real in the semi’s to end this horrorshow that has been going on for the last 3 years. Someone has to stop it and only we can do it.

Richard.H

We are the only team who can stop them. I really hope we don't draw City or Bayern since they match up way better against us than RM

gasgas

Why not ? Please explain. Because i actually think he’s right. They are not that great but they have the mental edge over every opponent expect us. Not only does barca have quality players but we also have the players who can match them mentally. So i actually prefer to play real in the semi’s to end this horrorshow that has been going on for the last 3 years. Someone has to stop it and only we can do it.

What quality are you talking about here?
We have so much quality that Chelsea of all teams plays possession football in our backyard and succeed?

Ritchie

I don't think barca can beat madrid in CL. They are a different beast in CL and would crush us into pieces. Hope we avoid them in the semis..

If we want to win CL we'll have to beat Real, nobody else will. If we're scared of Real we should roll over for Roma and let Real crush them instead.

If it comes down to it it's Either a treble of trebles for Barca or Real's 3rd in a row.

kobby

Lmao ur too funny I just had a good laugh imagining that fossil Barzagli jumping and man he looks like a salmon lol what a pathetic group Juve are. I hope a repeat of the Chapoconese Air Disaster happens to them.

You should probably delete this. It's a bit extreme and distasteful.

Not really

Don't get carried away by the result. If you read my previous posts, yesterday and today before the match I've mentioned numerous times that this Real Madrid team is the most efficient of last ten years. So, it's not I'm underestimating. It's that I understand them better with every passing match.

Home of Barca Fans