Champions League 2016/17

GetIn

Can someone tell me why we struggle against teams like Juve and Pathetico while RM swat them aside like they're nothing?!

Maybe because they're the better team and can actually create chances via multiple attacking threats. Not to mention their midfield...

vlad

But that second half, it was pretty even at the first half, on second it was just real, keeping the ball on their half, recovering fast with pressing, juve looked like a mid table team, crazy stuff

Edit: zidane pulled some magic on the half time

Meatball

Can someone tell me why we struggle against teams like Juve and Pathetico while RM swat them aside like they're nothing?!

Look at Madrid's bench, man! Look at Madrid's bench then look at ours and you ll see the answer!

Who on the field can be reflected by those on the bench!

Lol. What an utter farce. Just give the next CL to madrid already.

Lol @ anyone who thought Juve had a chance. Our mediocre team could have eliminated them with better finishing. Best defense in the world my ass. They were more clinical than us, that's it. Couldn't even force RM to use their 12th player. Though he still couldnt help getting in on the action even when he wasn't needed at all :lol:

Not even mad. This is exactly what i expected and told everyone would happen. It's actually funny at this point.

Maybe because they're the better team and can actually create chances via multiple attacking threats. Not to mention their midfield...

And finishing. Don't forget finishing.

Last edited:

gatsu

Like predicted real made history and it is just the beginning of our nightmare. Next year they can make it again.

JerseyAddict

Dybala was the worst player on the field.

it was Higuain. At least Dybala tried. And he has a lots of future. I would get him.

As people said. RM has Bale on the bench and James on the stands.

Then why can't we have Dybala for something?

Barcilliant

Lol. What an utter farce. Just give the next CL to madrid already.

Lol @ anyone who thought Juve had a chance. Our mediocre team could have eliminated them with better finishing. Best defense in the world my ass. They were more clinical than us, that's it. Couldn't even force RM to use their 12th player. Though he still couldnt help getting in on the action even though he wasn't needed at all :lol:

Not even mad. This is exactly what i expected and told everyone would happen.

Lol so true.

There's no doubt Real are favoured in Spain and Europe.

Home of Barca Fans