Champions League 2016/17

TrueCule

It's time for Atletico to finally eliminate Real. If they won't do it this season, I don't know when they would. This Real is nothing special. They lost to Barcelona in poor form and they managed to barely win against an average Valencia side.

GetIn

As long as Atleti manages to lose by only one and get an away goal they should be in good position for the second match at home. If they lose by more than 1 tonight GG.

gasgas

Dear Stletico
I know you're unable
And utter crap this season

But please beat this overrated Lopez

I don't care how you beat them
Just beat them if you can

It's been a hard season to watch
Seeing all your teams crashing out

And even now there's still a chance
The victory is right in youuur hands

But if you don't win
You might as well crash and burn
I don't care how you win
Just win if you caaaaaaan (long note 25 seconds)

Neymessi

Dear Stletico
I know you're unable
And utter crap this season

But please beat this overrated Lopez

I don't care how you beat them
Just beat them if you can

It's been a hard season to watch
Seeing all your teams crashing out

And even now there's still a chance
The victory is right in youuur hands

But if you don't win
You might as well crash and burn
I don't care how you win
Just win if you caaaaaaan (long note 25 seconds)

They have been losing out to real for 3 times consecutively in the last 3 seasons. Not to mention they eliminated us two times out of that 3 before getting eliminated themselves. Just hate them. I can live with getting eliminated by atletico but then don't get eliminated by real you cunts.

I would say don't expect too much tonight. I have already prepared myself mentally for a real double. Rm ain't that great but some weird luck seems to be favoring them for a long time now.

gasgas

They have been losing out to real for 3 times consecutively in the last 3 seasons. Not to mention they eliminated us two times out of that 3 before getting eliminated themselves. Just hate them. I can live with getting eliminated by atletico but then don't get eliminated by real you cunts.

I would say don't expect too much tonight. I have already prepared myself mentally for a real double. Rm ain't that great but some weird luck seems to be favoring them for a long time now.
I am well known for not expecting too much from football matches.
Ask [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] :lol:

I would love for Atletico to win but I'm expecting 2-0 win by Madrid with/without referees

That's why I am never disappointed after the match ends

Instead I become analytical, say what happened without any emotional attachments

Devils

Bale's injury will likely be a blessing in disguise now that Isco is starting.

fucking hell what a stacked team. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans