Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turson

and maybe you should post this in a real madrid forum and not here, no one cares about your La Decima

Why is that? Barcelona fans can discuss on Real forums and vice verca. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, Barcelona fans care about Real La Decima more than they should - you can see this in this thread.

ManusXavi

Why is that? Barcelona fans can discuss on Real forums and vice verca. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, Barcelona fans care about Real La Decima more than they should - you can see this in this thread.

Its not even always about hate. Some like myself don't legitimately hate Real Madrid. I have passion. Its about Sporting Rivalry and doing better than your main rival. If we fail we want them to fail too.

ManusXavi

If you people were Bayern coach - Would you play Frank Ribery tomorrow? (tomorrow or today where ever you live) I'm 50/50

In New Zealand the game is 6.30am which has always sucked for workers

Last edited:

serghei

Bayern has been pretty unimpressive this season in the CL. Madrid might pull this off, they certainly have all the weapoins to hurt Bayern. I want Pep back ASAP, so for this I want Bayern to lose in the CL and in the German Cup final.

Barcilliant

I hate Chelsea AND RM. This is a Barca fan's worst nightmare. Who do you support-RM -cant do that or Mourinho the agent provocateur and coward extraordinare??

If that happens to be the final I wont watch it. I just cant see Bayern getting through. I am sure RM will score 1 and I cant see Bayern scoring three.

If AM and Rm clash I think it will be a repeat of the 2000 final with Real winning 3-0.

ManusXavi

I hate Chelsea AND RM. This is a Barca fan's worst nightmare. Who do you support-RM -cant do that or Mourinho the agent provocateur and coward extraordinare??

If that happens to be the final I wont watch it. I just cant see Bayern getting through. I am sure RM will score 1 and I cant see Bayern scoring three.

If AM and Rm clash I think it will be a repeat of the 2000 final with Real winning 3-0.

I am supporting Atleti so much. As far as Real Madrid vs Chelsea goes I'm not gona support Real Madrid. You can just tell that Madridistas will have a chant near the end in the final that insults Barca. Something like "Barca!! *insert rude word*, Salute the Champions! Barca *insert rude word* , Salute the Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans