Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

Real Madrid vs Dortmund:

Real Madrid comfortably beat Dortmund, after dominating the first half. Second half was more end to end, but Dortmund was wasteful with their attacks. Pepe had an excellent game.

pEllee

Of all people, Pastore scored a wondergoal. The same player that is quite frankly just embarrassing most of the time. He's been that bad for PSG.

Great result for them. Hopefully Ibra will be back for the semi-final

Tezemery

You have to feel sorry for Dortmund, to come so close to winning it, to next season ravaged by injuries and suspensions, have there best players either taking by there rivals or going in the summer.

Bertus

It confimed what i said ealier, we got eaten.

The score means nothing, we will lose hard next week.

Zlatan was horrible and now he's injured. Verratti was horrible and we lose him too.

The sol player that was good is TS. Yeah despite the penalty, chelsea would have scored like 3 or 4 times if he wasn't there.

I

instinct

Zlatan was horrible and now he's injured. Verratti was horrible and we lose him too.

The sol player that was good is TS. Yeah despite the penalty, chelsea would have scored like 3 or 4 times if he wasn't there.

Any news on Zlatan?

Leo10

Pastore :champions:

tpDk4rB.gif

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

The sol player that was good is TS. Yeah despite the penalty, chelsea would have scored like 3 or 4 times if he wasn't there

Yep, outstanding in that 2v1, wouldn't of backed any other defender to come out on top, silly foul for the pen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans