Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilberto

What. A. Twat.
He hasn't done shit this match and he thinks he's amazing because he's scored a penaldo...
And his freekicks? Oh man his free kicks... I think even I would be better at taking them than Cristina

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Actually his free kicks last night were pretty good.

So much salt lol. I can't get enough of this thread :D I never thought you can complain about so much trivial shit in one Madrid game.

serghei

Real Madrid is too big of a club not to win a CL for 12 years. It was bound to happen soon and, anyways, the important thing is not let them dominate european football. And I don't see them do that. This doesn't look like the beginning of a RM cycle.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Real Madrid is too big of a club not to win a CL for 12 years. It was bound to happen soon and, anyways, the important thing is not let them dominate european football. And I don't see them do that. This doesn't look like the beginning of a RM cycle.

I don't see any team dominating the CL for a long long time but certainly Real will always be competing for it for the foreseeable ever since they've gotten over the round of 16 hoodoo they've been into the latter stages so I don't think that will change. Likewise For Barca they'll always be in the latter stages competing.

Just think that there are so many top teams in europe nowadays that it is going to be extremely tough for a club to dominate now.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ok I admit I was trolling with my initial post with all the worthy smileys.

However I certainly was not trolling with the time added on. I wouldn't have batted an eyelid if the ref gave 6 or 7 mins the amount of time wasting that was going on. Plus the subs then I think 5 mins was fair enough - and any like minded person would say the same in all honesty.

serghei

I don't see any team dominating the CL for a long long time but certainly Real will always be competing for it for the foreseeable ever since they've gotten over the round of 16 hoodoo they've been into the latter stages so I don't think that will change. Likewise For Barca they'll always be in the latter stages competing.

Just think that there are so many top teams in europe nowadays that it is going to be extremely tough for a club to dominate now.

Yea, they'll be in the quarters. So will Barca, PSG, probably City (or/and Chelsea) and Bayern. And Dortmund too. From then on, every team that's left has chances to win it.

ManusXavi

Yea, they'll be in the quarters. So will Barca, PSG, probably City (or/and Chelsea) and Bayern. And Dortmund too. From then on, every team that's left has chances to win it.

Money teams. From that list I'd take out Dortmund and put in Man United or Monaco

L

linetty

Tw Stan Collymore: "If you count 'clean' European Cup winners, Bayern, Liverpool, Barca and Ajax top the wins. No Franco, no Berlusconi."

ammarfcb

ze special one
@Darren6kelly
Spurs net £20 million through Real winning Champions league. Agreement in the sale of both players Bale £15 million and Modric £5 million ⚽️

forget La decima its La Dinero (atleast that's what google translate told me)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans