Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris

This Dortmund side can beat anyone if they want to! Beautiful performance, there's always a lot of action when they play! Fast gameplay, but really precise! I like it!

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
This Dortmund side can beat anyone if they want to! Beautiful performance, there's always a lot of action when they play! Fast gameplay, but really precise! I like it!

That's what I miss from us... all so slow, no urgency at all. Dortmund is an awesome team

ShandyFFM

dortmund played like real does normally.... fast attack and quick counters... madrid didnt think that dortmund would be harder than ajax

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wonderful results all around. Well, all except Dinamo.

Mighty EPL clubs lost, Malaga wins, Madrid loses :)

Looking forward to highlights.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Watched the Malaga match because I had a 2-Team accumulator on them and PSG. They were in clear control most of the match.

Props to Pellegrini for the squad he has put together with little to no budget. He brought in some veterans who I thought were finished but a guy like Saviola clearly has enough left in the tank for a little CL run. Isco and Joaquin play perfectly together too. Makes you wonder how good they could be really be if Cazorla could have stayed.

Last edited:

Der Kaiser

Its a shame that ManCity got gifted that draw vs Dortmund, otherwise BVB would have beaten the dutch, english and spanish champions in a row.

I want a Dortmund/Bayern vs Barca tie soooo badly this year!

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
And as for puta Madrid losing:

2njlg5w.png
2njlg5w.png
2njlg5w.png

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Its a shame that ManCity got gifted that draw vs Dortmund, otherwise BVB would have beaten the dutch, english and spanish champions in a row.

I want a Dortmund/Bayern vs Barca tie soooo badly this year!

And you still hear people say players from Bundesliga need to move to EPL to prove themselves. How thick and brainwashed some people can be.
Dortmund outplayed City and Madrid and isn't even playing best football in Germany.

And how about those fans? Schalke ran riot in London too! Could have won by more easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans