Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoMa

I love watching Robben fail, never liked him since his chelsea days. Muller too, Dortmund please win this.

K

kingleo

Nothing was going to stop them? They were outplayed by Barca and Bayern (struggled against Benfica and Napoli too) and were extremely lucky to win the CL. Not to mention they were shit in the league. It wasn't "their year," they just got extremely lucky.

Not to mention Bayern outplayed RM in the previous round. I bet most people thought Bayern would destroy Chelsea, especially after seeing Chelsea's game vs Barca (with better finishing/a bit more luck, Barca would have destroyed Chelsea). I know I did.

Dortmund have a much better chance than Chelsea did. Bayern are a lot better now, but so are their opposition. Bayern are still massive favorites though.

Chelsea could have gone down to 9 men against Bayern and i bet they still would have found a way to win! 2012 was their year in the CL!

K

kingleo

Hummels is awful! people always say Luiz is dodgy in defence but i would rather Luiz in my team than Hummels! that guy always looks like he has a mistake in him!

fcbdna

Banned
Hummels is awful! people always say Luiz is dodgy in defence but i would rather Luiz in my team than Hummels! that guy always looks like he has a mistake in him!

You just helped me figure out what I have always thought was wrong with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans