Cesc Fàbregas

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Apart from Cesc magnificent performance, I couldn't help but notice Sergi Roberto is a great partner to play alongside Cesc. Roberto has great workrate to cover for Cesc and allow him the freedom up front to do his game.

They are so complementary together because they play the inverse to the Xavi/Iniesta pairing. With a trio of Busi, Iniesta and Xavi, Xavi plays on the right deep, while Iniesta plays on the left forward.
Now with a trio of Busi, Cesc and Roberto, Roberto can play deeper, but on the left, while Cesc plays the forward role, but on the right.

Roberto obviously does not have the game control of Xavi, however he has massive workrate, is no slouch on the ball, and has projection. The Cesc/Roberto pairing can be more defensive and more direct on attack.

:worthy:

BarcaGirl

Martino: "Sign another player if Cesc leaves? If it depends on me, he'll stay, and I believe he will, so I didn't yet think about that."

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
tv3 tried to question him after the match regarding united. he straight forward avoided them and left. And we know at mixed zone, no one avoids tv3.

Last edited:

Aasim

Bumbleman
That means Tata wants him to stay but the board don't mind selling him as a decent offer has been put in..

Cesc's decision. I'll think he'll stay.

Home of Barca Fans