Celtic FC

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Celtic can defo score at the emirates, so as long as they take a lead or a 0-0 or 1-1 to the emirates I fancy them to do arsenal. In fact I would love seeing that prick Arsene Wenger those arsehole fans of theirs and the club go out of the CL at the earliest opportunity.

G

Gaffney

:lol:

Forest won a European Cup once, that doesn't mean they are a big club.

Anyway, the SPL is just full of Championship rejects and players who want to play in the EPL.

Pretty much everyone of your players would leave for an English club if they had the chance.

Celtic openly sing songs of glory about an organisation who bombed my city, targeting innocent men, woman and children.

When do we sing about the bombings ?

Those bombings were to target imporant figures putting your army in NI and killing the catholics and protecting the protestants.

Most of the songs are about the war which has taken place for hundreds of years not the troubles, the english however sing racist songs which are quite new such as the german bombers.

The organisation which done the bombings are not the one we sing about we sing about the ira which lived up until 1923.

I doubt I am going to change your mind over your view of celtic fc it's fans, but I find it appauling that people can just follow the media and be sucked into what they want you to think, how can you have an opinion when you clearly have no idea of what your talking about ?

Last edited:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Celtic can defo score at the emirates, so as long as they take a lead or a 0-0 or 1-1 to the emirates I fancy them to do arsenal. In fact I would love seeing that prick Arsene Wenger those arsehole fans of theirs and the club go out of the CL at the earliest opportunity.
I would love that but won't happen unfortunately.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Those bombings were to target imporant figures putting your army in NI and killing the catholics and protecting the protestants.

So what important figures were in the high street of Warrington, the pubs in Birmingham, the shopping centre in Manchester or the rememberance service in Enniskillen? Absolutely none. They were murders of innocent people carried out by deluded cowards.

B

blueduck

Most of the songs are about the war which has taken place for hundreds of years not the troubles, the english however sing racist songs which are quite new such as the german bombers.

And that makes it alright then does it ? I went to Celtic Park last season and there was alot of IRA chants being sung by your mob.

I've never heard any german bombers chants at COMS.

Maybe the odd Mun*ch song by some drunk chav, but he soon gets put in his place by the rest of us.

In England we don't let religion and politics ruin our football like you have, it has no place in the game.

Tomba11

Ouch, talk about idiotic remarks about fans of Celtic and Arsenal.
What's wrong with you?
Do you really want to take it that way also regarding your own pathetic clubs?

R

Red Devil

And that makes it alright then does it ? I went to Celtic Park last season and there was alot of IRA chants being sung by your mob.

I've never heard any german bombers chants at COMS.

Maybe the odd Mun*ch song by some drunk chav, but he soon gets put in his place by the rest of us.

In England we don't let religion and politics ruin our football like you have, it has no place in the game.

Lmao!!! I cant believe Im reading this your such a arse lol!!

Remember your pm !!!

B

blueduck

Lmao!!! I cant believe Im reading this your such a arse lol!!

Remember your pm !!!

As I said, I was completely rat-arsed when I sent that.

Ouch, talk about idiotic remarks about fans of Celtic and Arsenal.
What's wrong with you?
Do you really want to take it that way also regarding your own pathetic clubs?

My point was that I went to a game at Celtic park there was a lot of religious and racist chanting. (I'm not saying Rangers don't, but that is no excuse.)

In England I have never heard any religious or racist chanting, bar the odd nutter.

Anyway, it should be a decent game tomorrow.

B

blueduck

Don't even drag it on.

I went to the pub after the Valencia game and got talking to a bunch of screts that were talking crap like that all night, in that state I was gullible enough to listen to what they were saying.

R

Red Devil

Don't even drag it on.

I went to the pub after the Valencia game and got talking to a bunch of screts that were talking crap like that all night, in that state I was gullible enough to listen to what they were saying.

Why shouldnt I drag it on ???

I will drop it ducky but I was let down by a fellow manc that night it hurt me more knowing a fellow manc could be such a prick to be honest.

I hate that shit I go to the games I know where your coming from but thats what makes a huge club you have fans from all walks of life it will happen to you aswell one day.

B

blueduck

Why shouldnt I drag it on ???

I will drop it ducky but I was let down by a fellow manc that night it hurt me more knowing a fellow manc could be such a prick to be honest.

I hate that shit I go to the games I know where your coming from but thats what makes a huge club you have fans from all walks of life it will happen to you aswell one day.

Those screts were actually all United fans, but all clubs have the odd fans like that.

Well I hope it doesn't tbh. We take pride in the fact that our fan base is predominantly Mancunian. But yeah, I suppose it's inevitable.

henriklarsson7

i'd like to apologise for my part in the immature antics on the celtic, rangers and man city threads and let u all know that i wil be soley concentrated on giving my opinion and views on the club in thread i hav wrote in. hope the game against city is a good, friendly encounter with plenty of attacking play and goals and i hope to stop my silly bitchin with blueduck from now on as looking back at our previous posts its quite embarrassing :D hail hail

Home of Barca Fans