Cdr | Round of 32: Hercules - FC Barcelona 1-1

dakt

Well most of the first round games in copa are dead boring, but it's always fun to see some fresh pair of legs.

Wick

Only watched the 2nd half. Didn't expect much given the lineup. But Alena impressed, so at least we got that.

Rahj

Alena's moment of brilliance saved Barca embarrassment
this is still embarassing. after alena was subbed off (why???) we were right back to being shitty. before the season, i thought that we would profit from this sqad depth, especially in midfield, but most of them turned out to be mediocre players with no attitude. gomes and alcacer really stick out in this regard and i start to think that gary neville made them cynical about football.

Devils

I have never been feared so much before El Clasico.
Bad things could happen.

Which is hilarious because heading into the Clasico earlier in April I've never seen people on here so confident. The general consensus was that we were going to smash Real.

Things change fast!

But yeah, after today , I think we are going to get smoked. The two starters for the Clasico, Gomes and Digne were very poor.

Chong Li

Seriously? People are panicking about Saturday's game because our shit lineup in a Copa first leg failed to impress?

This game had absolutely no impact on what's going to happen vs Madrid.

We will have Messi and the ultimate big game player (Don Andres) back on Saturday. I'm still optimistic.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Everyone's depressed over these results

Or actually

The football being played

FinBarcelonafan

Seriously? People are panicking about Saturday's game because our shit lineup in a Copa first leg failed to impress?

This game had absolutely no impact on what's going to happen vs Madrid.

We will have Messi and the ultimate big game player (Don Andres) back on Saturday. I'm still optimistic.

Iniesta is confirmed for Clasico? I sure hope so. He is our only hope in midfield.

Neymessi

Not even funny anymore lol. El classico is a little over 48 hrs away and still no match thread? Are we really not going to make one this time? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans