Casemiro

wisconsincule

Struggling to get Frenkie to sign there all summer and Casemiro is done in a few days.

F this.

Frenkie did NOT want to join Man U as he is already on a bloated salary at Barcelona?

Casemiro was never going to get this salary from Madrid so he?s going to take that last pay day.

Barcilliant

Never thought United would have a better transfer window than us this summer, but now they have, United, who is pretty much a joke these days.

Perez is such a genius that he has delivered a grand total of one player we wanted this transfer window, but still no RB, no RW, no striker, no nothing, Yoda of club presidents indeed.

😂 What do you want? Cl every season?
Madrid need players in those positions mentioned but Perez will get them slowly. Hell probably dip into the market in January and than spend heavily next summer. Madrid's mentality will keep them competitive unlike our amigo bums who disgraced the club and are STILL there!

Messi983

Didn't expect this to happen when I've first read Casemiro to United rumours tbh but they've done it basically within 24 hours. Really like how Perez handles his business. He probably sets a price and other teams know they don't have much room for negotiations while we OTOH want 20m for Memphis and then after 3 weeks of "negotiations" let him go for free. Whole world know we can't sell and they use that against us time and time again.

Anyway, happy to see him leaving Madrid. Couldn't stand this guy stupid fake smile every time he didn't get a card he deserved. Maybe he'll actually get send off in EPL sometimes, lol. Madrid will also be a worse team, at least this season when they'll have to adapt playing without him. Longterm Tchouameni or Camavinga could probably take over his duties.

Catta

Great deal for Madrid. Tchouameni will be an upgrade over him. I wish Barca knew when to sell, our players always overstay until they are worth nothing.

serghei

Great deal for Madrid. Tchouameni will be an upgrade over him. I wish Barca knew when to sell, our players always overstay until they are worth nothing.

We rarely sell players when they are still highly rated. Neymar is arguably best sale ever for 222m.

Morten

Isn’t that exactly why Tchouameni was bought though?

Madrid is due for another flop and I hope this Tchouameni is the one.

Heard of something called adjustment?

Its unrealistic to expect a player who just arrived to slot in for Casemiro and perform that role equally well, he needs time.

El Gato

Villarato!
Didn't expect this to happen when I've first read Casemiro to United rumours tbh but they've done it basically within 24 hours. Really like how Perez handles his business. He probably sets a price and other teams know they don't have much room for negotiations while we OTOH want 20m for Memphis and then after 3 weeks of "negotiations" let him go for free. Whole world know we can't sell and they use that against us time and time again.

Anyway, happy to see him leaving Madrid. Couldn't stand this guy stupid fake smile every time he didn't get a card he deserved. Maybe he'll actually get send off in EPL sometimes, lol. Madrid will also be a worse team, at least this season when they'll have to adapt playing without him. Longterm Tchouameni or Camavinga could probably take over his duties.

Can hardly compare.
Everyone knows Barca have to sell so can and should be negotiated longer
RM on the contrary, can just set a price for a player like Casemiro as know they don’t have to sell but happy to let go if asking price met

Birdy

Birdy's take is useless because he thinks player is finished since 2016. Automatic disqualification of anything he says.

Money isn't a problem for RM and selling only DM for money you've got fuckall plan to spend on correct players even in the immediate term is dodgy to say the least.

If you could ever read properly, you wouldn't need to be an ass.
2016 is when he was the "best DM in the world" as you pompously claimed for him referring to the present.

But now (2022) he is also FINISHED.
And you will see that soon at UTD with his performances and injuries, like it happened with Ronaldo, Varane, and Ramos

I don't know what triggered you with this transfer, but pipe down a bit.
Perez is applying the correct strategy in regards to players tha are past or way past their peak, and if you fail to see that the problem lies with your perspective

Home of Barca Fans