Carlo Ancelotti

Birdy

From what I understand Bellingham is a creative player and good at breaking lines?
Nah, he ain't that
He is a super intense md who loves joining attack and being at the receiving end of plays.
Never the player that will break a bus through his creativity

Last edited:

Morten

Nah, he ain't that
He is a super intense md who loves joining attack and be at the receiving end of plays.
Never the player that will break a bus through his creativity

And from what i've heard, Tchouameni had good offensive stats in Ligue 1(at least for a CDM), so i don't know what to believe tbh.

El Gato

Villarato!
Tchou can send a ball and has some magical touch when on it, but was mostly hyped for tackle timing.

I wouldnt even bother looking into why Tchou wasnt given a look, because it's not how Carlo operates.
Ancelotti has always been conservative to the point he absolutely flat out refused to budge on first 11s to not doubt players status in the team and get them on side that way (even Kroos + Bale in 2014/15 if you look back then) unless he is somehow forced to (injuries or otherwise)
Something Zidane inherited from him really.
Carlo repeatedly said in pressers Kroos and Modric play when fit because their legs dont wobble under pressure (even though they wobble out of age lol)
He has basically not introduced anybody new into the lineup since his time here, only replaced Casemiro with another CM and replaced injured Mendy that was otherwise not in doubt with another player that is fast and athletic enough to make a difference
He may have given Ceballos a shout in a lower tier comp and made Asensio get his one-trick-pony shots on target rather than into row Z, but cemented them well into their place in hierarchy fast

And point will probably be moot if he stays - I'd expect Tchou to be starting come August lol

Temptation

International Football is levels below elite level club Football right now. Especially for top managers.

Pretty sure any big name manager can make national teams wait years for them.

If Pep told Spain FA that he'll manage them in 3 years time, they'll run the NT according to that and build foundations for Pep to take over after 3 years.

El Gato

Villarato!
6 time CL winner as player + manager is pretty big clout :lol:
Yh, just dont remember if South Americans ever waited this long for a European to become available

Who's the last most notable one to succeed across the pond?
Remember Colombia binning Queiroz at first chance

Home of Barca Fans