Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He doesn't need to treated similarly by Barca fans.

But I don't think Barca fans will ever accept Messi is past-it.

He is past it based on what he used to be, but probably would not be that far off from this Suarez 2019 copy Lewandowski has been since October. In fact he will probably be considerably better lol if Lewy keeps performing like a washed up scrub.

Temptation

He is past it based on what he used to be, but probably would not be that far off from this Suarez 2019 copy Lewandowski has been since October. In fact he will probably be considerably better lol if Lewy keeps performing like a washed up scrub.

He's performing like a washed up grandpa in a much weaker league with a much stronger team filled with World Class players............

mc_lovin

He's performing like a washed up grandpa in a much weaker league with a much stronger team filled with World Class players............
What? :lol: who are these world class players apart from Mbappe? xD Who also hasn’t had a better season than Messi, roughly equal I would say.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Which players lol? Verratti and Neymar? Those have been injured on and off for most of the season. The only other PSG players I would entertain signing are Nuno Mendes and Hakimi.

Then again Balde has been great so Nuno Mendes while a bit better right now isn't that big of an upgrade while Hakimi has been criticized for having a bad season.

Mbappe the only true elite player that have been consistently available for PSG this season and played at a high level.

Porque

He has had an excellent season statwise.

This cat has been linked to us every transfer window since his Lorient days around 2015, and the moment he is free we don't sign him :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Are they preparing to sell Davies to Madrid? It would have been unimaginable but Bayern is going all in, 150m or so for a striker and other transfer targets this summer, so I don't know any more.

lucas24

Are they preparing to sell Davies to Madrid? It would have been unimaginable but Bayern is going all in, 150m or so for a striker and other transfer targets this summer, so I don't know any more.
Real plan to spend 400 million this summer. 100M for Bellingham, 60M for Havertz, 100M for Kane, Davis for the rest? It makes sense.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Real plan to spend 400 million this summer. 100M for Bellingham, 60M for Havertz, 100M for Kane, Davis for the rest? It makes sense.

Nah, they don't have a 400m budget to spend and Florentino is not that stupid, they will save the money to get Mbappe or Haaland. Kane has already been ruled out apparently.

lucas24

Nah, they don't have a 400m budget to spend and Florentino is not that stupid, they will save the money to get Mbappe or Haaland. Kane has already been ruled out apparently.
Real need Haaland more than Mbappe. I love Frenchmen, but he looks best as left-wing striker. Exactly the same position where Real already have a world class player - Vicnicius. He loses some of his qualities playing in position 9 (speed). And how many years have Real been trying to sign him? 3 years? I don't know if he'll ever play for Madrid. With Haaland's transfer, it's not a sure thing. City is currently the best playing club in the world. The guy is making a lot of money, winning trophies, breaking records. It's not clear if he'll want to change club. That's why I would take Kane. He's a great player and can play at top level for 3-4 years. Without a world class striker, Real have no chance of winning CL and maybe LL next season.

Home of Barca Fans