Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
While I agree the Schweinsteiger-Alonso pairing is not ideal, Schweinsteiger is not without creativity though. He had two nice lob passes in the first half, especially the first one that set up Goetze's pass which Mueller clumsily handled.

I don't understand why Goetze was subbed off as he one of few players creating chances, in my opinion it should have been Weiser or Mueller.

Once Thiago is back, their midfield will be full of creativity. ;)

:lol: He comes back in like March or April right? Besides, even if Schweini isn't totally devoid of creativity the issue is as much in the setup as the individuals. The middle of the park consists of 2 holding midfielders, one striker, and virtually nothing in between. It shocks me to see that Pep is playing with what is essentially a 5 man back line and 2 DM's, having the responsibility of attack and forward transition put on fullbacks and one winger (Robben). They don't control the middle at all and most of their play is on the peripheral areas, leading to less space. Pep is having some wtf moments at Bayern with his over-complicating of things.

Bayern are playing a not-impressive Schalke team and have a whopping 0 shots on target in the match after having lost 4-1 to Wolfsburg, really poor :lol:.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

See, Lewa in, 1-0, twice so to say, since that beautiful trick-goal he scored was wrongfully disallowed...

Home of Barca Fans