Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

fergus90

Said it yesterday but outside of Bayern the league is always competitive from 2-18.

More clubs have qualified for the CL since it started in 92 than any other league. Bayerns dominance started with their treble season and never stopped, prior to that they always had competition. Dortmund started selling players after Klopp left, although they’ve actually bought more players from Bundesliga teams than Bayern in recent seasons.

Historic clubs like Hamburg former Cl winners have dropped off. Schalke are awful and clubs like Leipzig are about 10 years old and have zero pedigree.

fergus90

Like others (fergus, Morten etc.) have said, Bundesliga is actually very attractive if you take Bayern out of it, for me and many at least. The quality of that league is undeniable I think, as we have struggled against Buli teams in recent memories (Bayern and Frankfurt goes without saying, other than the thrashing of Leverkusen in our golden years, we have struggled against for example Gladbach), it is plausible to say that Bayern is just that good even when they are not near their best. They are still the favorite to win the CL this year in my opinion.

Anyways, I think those of us who enjoy watching Bundesliga will just have to keep telling ourselves that the championship is reserved for Bayern and don't get our hopes up and just try to enjoy the other games.

Completely agree.

serghei

Ultimately, if the top of the league is already decided, the league itself should be devalued. Ligue 1 is also quality if you happen to see a Lille vs Strasbourg. Far better than you'd normally expect.

If you feel attached to it for some reason... I can't blame someone from seeing it. But it's comfortably 4th in terms of ranking and for obvious justified reasons imo.

La Liga is the opposite. If you see a Celta vs Valladolid, it's not much, but the top teams actually aim high and get pissed if they don't manage to win stuff. Simeone is best example, forget about even Barca vs Madrid. People speak about him getting the sack, and he fucking won the league in 2021 vs a Messi Barca and Madrid.

Last edited:

fergus90

I don’t feel attached to it, I probably enjoy it more as I don’t have any affiliation to a team. Plus I worked in Germany a lot near Cologne and Gelsenkirchen, and you only realise how massive football is in Germany when you witness it.

The stadiums are always packed out with amazing atmosphere with ticket prices that benefit fans which is admirable.

It’s also easier to watch than La Liga as it’s on Sky Sports here in England, La Liga used to be but not anymore so the only games I catch are the Barca ones now.

serghei

I don’t feel attached to it, I probably enjoy it more as I don’t have any affiliation to a team. Plus I worked in Germany a lot near Cologne and Gelsenkirchen, and you only realise how massive football is in Germany when you witness it.

The stadiums are always packed out with amazing atmosphere with ticket prices that benefit fans which is admirable.

It’s also easier to watch than La Liga as it’s on Sky Sports here in England, La Liga used to be but not anymore.

You kind of proved you got attached to it in some way with that post (didn't mean attached as in liking a team). Nothing bad with that btw. It's just what the appeal is about. Nobody says that a competiton has to be top end to be enjoyable. Bundesliga can stay in the future as a non-contest at the top but still enjoyable in its particalar style.

It's been this way since a decade imo.

Last edited:

fergus90

Bayern Munich got knocked out to a last minute penalty to Freiburg tonight, awkward one for the Bayern higher ups as they wanted to protect their treble by sacking Nagelsmann :lol:

diDi7

I'm so ashamed of our board and I hope they don't sleep tonight after this disaster of a result.

This was justice for Nagelsmann. Morons are now one cup down already and this dumbass Puchel is gonna make that 2 in a week's time.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I'm so ashamed of our board and I hope they don't sleep tonight after this disaster of a result.

This was justice for Nagelsmann. Morons are now one cup down already and this dumbass Puchel is gonna make that 2 in a week's time.

Didn't watch the game. Just curious, what did Tuchel do wrong today?

jamrock

I would absolutely love it if Bayern lose out on the budesliga, I like tuchel sad for him

But those arrogant bastards at Bayern 😂😂..

Oh we should be more like Bayern, fire a young coach in the middle of the season lol.

jamrock

At the start of each season in England, Spain, Italy, Holland, Portugal, I could go on, theirs about 2-3 teams, who say themselves we are going out to win the league this year.

In Germany only 1 team thinks that, the others are just like well let's go out play some good football, fill the stadiums and have some fun and it shows. SMH.

Freaking joke of a league.

Its honestly a bigger joke than France.

Morten

I would absolutely love it if Bayern lose out on the budesliga, I like tuchel sad for him

But those arrogant bastards at Bayern 😂😂..

Oh we should be more like Bayern, fire a young coach in the middle of the season lol.
If they had a serious rival, but Dortmund is not that.

Bayern will win it.

KingLeo10

Bayern reeling and the cucks over at Dortmund making sure they still win the Bundesliga

Pathetic league

@topt you're nowhere to be seen. Told you Bayern ain't doing any serious stuff in CL. Just like every other season :lol:

Home of Barca Fans