Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

fergus90

And just 19...

M?ller has to play striker - you took ours... - but Musiala really works great behind him.

It is not the usual Bayern Red...

He's unbelievable mate, you definitely got a gem there. I liked the look of him last season but seemed a little lightweight sometimes. Now he just cannot be dispossessed.

topt

I am a fan of Musiala's, but I am not blind.

You are basically blinded by your loyalty to Bayern. Bayern players must be great at all times.

find me another person, article or anything that says Musiala had bad performance vs england; its the exact opposite, just check the players ratings

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
find me another person, article or anything that says Musiala had bad performance vs england; its the exact opposite, just check the players ratings

I watched the game, I use my eyes and speak from my experience, I don't go by other articles or player ratings.

Anyways, Bayern is great, always great. OK?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Trust me cause I said so is always a good argument

You do know expressions, judgements and feelings are subjective, right?

Just because some experts and ratings disagree, it doesn't mean you can't have your own. Come out of the mental subordination please, one is allowed to have his or her own free thinking and thoughts. You can't tell somehow how he or she is supposed to feel.

Home of Barca Fans