Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

fergus90

And he is not afraid of shooting and shoots very well, something many midfielders lack. England lost a top player to Germany.

That's very true. He's one of those players who seem faster with the ball than without it too. Once he gets going he's hard to stop.

fergus90

Outside of Bayern's dominance it's actually a fantastic league to watch purely for that. Defending is not a priority. Many exciting games between 2nd-18th place.

Catta

Outside of Bayern's dominance it's actually a fantastic league to watch purely for that. Defending is not a priority. Many exciting games between 2nd-18th place.

I find it boring because of the defending is not important policy. Defending is also part of the sport.

I just can't watch games where defending is on an amateur level. BuLi is the worst of the top leagues by a distance.

fergus90

I find it boring because of the defending is not important policy. Defending is also part of the sport.

I just can't watch games where defending is on an amateur level. BuLi is the worst of the top leagues by a distance.

For me, i currently struggle to watch La Liga outside Barca. Too many moments where the game stops, play-acting or whatever. 10+ mins of stoppage time has started to become the norm.

Although I only watch the Prem, Bundesliga as it's on Sky here and La Liga so can't comment on the others.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
People talk about Bundesliga defending like shit, but we lost to not just Bayern but also Frankfurt. Also Buli teams did OK against teams from other leagues in European competitions.

Porque

People talk about Bundesliga defending like shit, but we lost to not just Bayern but also Frankfurt. Also Buli teams did OK against teams from other leagues in European competitions.

Good point. But it's like the old adage of when they used to have the Rugby League winners versus the Rugby Union winners. At Union the Rugby Union team won big, and at League the Rugby League team won big.

Put these BuLi teams against us in a game of handball and we will destroy them.

Porque

Good point. But it's like the old adage of when they used to have the Rugby League winners versus the Rugby Union winners. At Union the Rugby Union team won big, and at League the Rugby League team won big.

Put these BuLi teams against us in a game of handball and we will destroy them.

khaled_a_d

Frankfurt won the first European title for German team not named Bayern since 1997.

And it happened when finally this team bothered to play an actual defense.

If anything, it proves folks here being right; this league learn to play defense

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Frankfurt won the first European title for German team not named Bayern since 1997.

And it happened when finally this team bothered to play an actual defense.

If anything, it proves folks here being right; this league learn to play defense

It is not about the titles won, it is about how teams fared in Europe. Leipzig also finished in the EL final 4.

Look at how we struggled against Gladbach. The last time we thrashed a Buli team was Leverkusen many, many years ago, right?

When we or teams from other leagues regularly beat Buli teams with a lot of goals, then people can talk about how shit their defense is.

Home of Barca Fans