Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters
Bayern after the holiday period has 7 (probably 8 as we do not know about Upamecano yet as his result was not evident yesterday - he was at Dembele's wedding...) Covid positive players and 5 staff members

Neuer, Hernandez (both still on the Maledives), Nianzou, Coman, Tolisso, Omar Richards, Sane - the assistant coach, the team manager and 3 physiotherapeuts...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Bayern after the holiday period has 7 (probably 8 as we do not know about Upamecano yet as his result was not evident yesterday - he was at Dembele's wedding...) Covid positive players and 5 staff members

Neuer, Hernandez (both still on the Maledives), Nianzou, Coman, Tolisso, Omar Richards, Sane - the assistant coach, the team manager and 3 physiotherapeuts...

Bayern dont need them for Bundesliga and they have to play 'only' against Salzburg so i think they take it easy.

Bayern dont need them for Bundesliga and they have to play 'only' against Salzburg so i think they take it easy.

It is not that easy. They just have 11 to 13 field players (as players are in doubt because of their injury situation) left and the second team and the U19 are still in holidays. Because of the Covid situation they did not mix the youth players with the professionals so often this season. Just Tillman (and he is already counted into the available players) is permanently with the professionals since 2 months.

Salzburg is end of February. That does not matter now.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern have too many missing players , don't see how they can return the score. Maybe if Lewa scores 2 more.

Mostly only missing a few defenders but it is actually a very decent starting XI. Kimmich looks fine, no lung issues. :coffee:

Gladbach had a terrible first 25 minutes, turned around after Bayern scored, if they can keep this up perhaps but I doubt it.

CatalinR10

Mostly only missing a few defenders but it is actually a very decent starting XI. Kimmich looks fine, no lung issues. :coffee:

Gladbach had a terrible first 25 minutes, turned around after Bayern scored, if they can keep this up perhaps but I doubt it.

I mean , they're playing vs Monchengladbach , they have 0 wins in last 5 games. They even lost at home 0-6 not so long ago so them winning today vs Bayern would be shocking.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I mean , they're playing vs Monchengladbach , they have 0 wins in last 5 games. They even lost at home 0-6 not so long ago so them winning today vs Bayern would be shocking.

Unlike Dortmund, Gladbach always puts up a fight when they play against Bayern so I am not surprised. But yeah, given Gladbach's poor streak, this one will probably end up 3:2, 4:2 or something like that.

Respect to Die Fohlen. :rockon:

Home of Barca Fans