Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

mc_lovin

I think right now we are in the bracket of Dortmund, Atletico, Liverpool, Real Madrid, I think with proper management we'd be able to take these lot out (could be knocked out just as well probably). We are clearly under PSG, City, Bayern, Chelsea. Possibly under United as well.

I have a hard time giving United too much credit before amounting to anything :lol: Chelsea is tactically great, but I just can't believe in players like Havertz, Lukaku and Werner.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't know if we are better than Dortmund. Very different styles and hard to compare. Attacking-wise I think we are worse than them, midfield we are better, defense we are equally bad.

serghei

I have a hard time giving United too much credit before amounting to anything :lol: Chelsea is tactically great, but I just can't believe in players like Havertz, Lukaku and Werner.

Yea, but like PSG, they have quality and sooner rather than later they will stop shooting themselves in the foot. Can't believe how poor their results have been compared with the players they have.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I honestly don't know how you defend a goal like this. One of the CBs should track Lewandowski's movement and just block him or something?

serghei

I honestly don't know how you defend a goal like this. One of the CBs should track Lewandowski's movement and just block him or something?

This is where the quality of defenders comes at play. Ball is played in the zone of the CBs. If you have a defense general, he commands his zone. Take Ramos. No one hits that ball when he is around the area in a big game.

Or Vidic. Power and decisiveness to command your zone. If you hesitate or lose focus, you are dead.

Home of Barca Fans