Bundesliga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Hulot

Another very poor performance from Dortmund. Bayern didn't play spectacular, but they were clearly the better side.

Today was also a vintage Pep perofrmance. For example Javi Martinez' journey in today's game was: Attacking midfielder, defensive midfielder, central defender, defensive midfielder again.

Die Bayern

0-3 doesn't really represent the game. Win is deserved, but not the scoreline.

First half was more for Dortmund, second half we picked it up. Win is deserved in my opinion, though 3:0 is a bit too much. Of course Dortmund are missing so many key players and that had an effect. Regardless of that it is still incredibly hard to pull out a win away there. Scored 3 and kept a clean sheet - that is massive. Pep's tactics were spot on as well in my opinion, and Gotze's and Thiago's impact on the game was incredible.

BarcAjax

Bayern played really bad. They had got just 2 chances in first half. But they won 3 - 0. Dortmund got many chances. No justice in football. Dortmund was very unlucky.

B

beautifulgame

Bayern played really bad. They had got just 2 chances in first half. But they won 3 - 0. Dortmund got many chances. No justice in football. Dortmund was very unlucky.

Ridiculous statement

suckabov

Lemon curry?
First half was more for Dortmund, second half we picked it up. Win is deserved in my opinion, though 3:0 is a bit too much. Of course Dortmund are missing so many key players and that had an effect. Regardless of that it is still incredibly hard to pull out a win away there. Scored 3 and kept a clean sheet - that is massive. Pep's tactics were spot on as well in my opinion, and Gotze's and Thiago's impact on the game was incredible.

Yes, great job by Bayern, can't say anything against it. Good job by BVB too, didn't hide and kept on fighting; the fact that their entire defense was dead wasn't too noticeable. I'm more annoyed that the league seems more or less decided now than about the defeat as such.

Meitux

It was just about that midfield didn't look right to me. Martinez, Kroos and particularly Lahm starting as attacking midfielder? No need to say how much better Bayern was since Gotze came in and even more after Thiago.

And also Mandzukic was just terrible.

Mr Hulot

I completely disagree. Dortmund played worse football than Granada today and they are supposed to be the second best team in the world. Bayern were ineffective and a bit passive, until Thiago's entrance. Afterwards they were absolutely amazing.

NeyMesSis

I completely disagree. Dortmund played worse football than Granada today and they are supposed to be the second best team in the world. Bayern were ineffective and a bit passive, until Thiago's entrance. Afterwards they were absolutely amazing.

i don't agree. Bayern played much worse than dormund and the whole bvb defence from last year was injured....

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

What???

BVB was beasting for the most part of the game, just came up short. Worse than Granana today?? No kidding please!

Mr Hulot

What???

BVB was beasting for the most part of the game, just came up short. Worse than Granana today?? No kidding please!

I remember Sokratis just hit the ball with all his power at least 5 times just in the second half. What exactly does beasting means? Do you care to explain? In my opinion today's game was a bit depressing. You could see the passion in the eyes of Dortmund's players, but the quality just wasn't there.

Mr Hulot

1363588445823567319.GIF

Am I the only one that thought Granada played really well tonight? Anyway I am really glad you enjoyed Dortmund's football today. What was your favorite moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans