Bundesliga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ryu, I didn't mean to say that those games will indicate that Bayern will lose, all I meant to say was that their dominant form over a bunch of terrible teams and not particularly dominant form against big teams.

Alright, let's leave it at that. We'll see what Bayern are made of in a couple of weeks anyways. ;)

Well in big games we've beaten Real and City twice each, we drew Atletico three times but the first two draws were enough to win a trophy on aggregate, so I still consider that a win. We've also had a lot more games against good teams like Bilbao, Sociedad, Villarreal, and Sevilla, against whom our form has been mixed but overall not terrible.

Ryu, I didn't mean to say that those games will indicate that Bayern will lose, all I meant to say was that their dominant form over a bunch of terrible teams and not particularly dominant form against big teams.

I just feel like if they had a harder schedule and had to play more good teams instead of the Bundesliga's pretty poor collection, they would end up dropping points here and there, just like we and Real and Atletico have.

Fair enough, I do agree it would be most certainly be more of a challenge for them to remain unbeaten had they faced the fixture that Barca have but I also believe the depth and quality they possess would help them

ammarfcb

ze special one
watched leverkusen the other week. look organized, motivation seems to be the problem in the 2nd half of the season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
At this point I am only hoping BVB will make it to the Pokal final and play their hearts out against Bayern.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
These guys are so cool. I just love them. Next season without many injuries and some good players bought they will fight for the league and CL better :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans