Brazil

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It's a total different tournament. Paulista have only teams from the state of sao paulo. It's regional, and with a lot of small teams. The "Brasileirão", serie A, is the national championship, like la liga.

So it's like the Copa Catalunya for Sao Paulo?

impeh

Hi, its me..
Brazilian striker Fred has announced he has retired from international football after his team lost the third-place play-off against the Netherlands.

C

cbfpaulinho4

Brazilian striker Fred has announced he has retired from international football after his team lost the third-place play-off against the Netherlands.

lol did he really have to announce it? pretty sure he wont ever play on international level again the way he played in the wc.

C

cbfpaulinho4

Scolari just resigned from the job as Brazil's Manager.

Im willing to bet CBF requested he step down or he would been terminated. Classy way of doing it since he respected by cbf.

Gooch

It'll be difficult to bring changes to such an entrenched hierarchy, including clubs. They might need another World Cup humiliation for spur changes.

Truthist

Apparently asked Mourinho but he turned it down and might even ask Guardiola but I can't see him taking it either. It is a step in the right direction, I believe. Brazil not only needs to have a look at its infrastructure but also a a young, vibrant manager in touch with the modern game.

C

cbfpaulinho4

Apparently asked Mourinho but he turned it down and might even ask Guardiola but I can't see him taking it either. It is a step in the right direction, I believe. Brazil not only needs to have a look at its infrastructure but also a a young, vibrant manager in touch with the modern game.

oh god not mourinho... It be the same thing as dunga coming back, make us into a defensive first team.... but than again anything is better than scolari.

C

cbfpaulinho4

They thought outside the box there

Mourinho and Guardiola

they should have hired these coaches before the world cup. Who wants to take on the bear of this embarassment the nt is in right now? career killer imo, look at scolari.

I

instinct

they should have hired these coaches before the world cup. Who wants to take on the bear of this embarassment the nt is in right now? career killer imo, look at scolari.

The solution is a manager whose career is already killed

David Moyes is the chosen one

Home of Barca Fans