Brazil

Jenks

How out of touch is Scolari with football? Does he even watch it anymore?

He has let one of the best strikers in the world go to one of favourites for the tournament and left out Filipe Luis and Miranda, two of the best defenders the country has. I know he has won a World Cup but the guy is a f**king idiot.

I bet they still win it.

Cule4life

The Culest
Even though i knew it was coming still cant stop laughing at Scolari

Maxwell over Fillipe Luis?Henrique over Miranda?Hulk over anybody?Paulinho over anybody?

A homeless bum on Brazil's streets will know better than that......

I bet they still win it.

I thought this was England's year? :pep:

DB10

Still even without Luis and Miranda they look strong in defence. Midfield is where it will be won and lost and that's where it looks 50-50 on paper and form wise.

Was hoping for a Kaka swansong. :(

Cule4life

The Culest
Still even without Luis and Miranda they look strong in defence. Midfield is where it will be won and lost and that's where it looks 50-50 on paper and form wise.

Was hoping for a Kaka swansong. :(

Again underestimating defence.....What if Luiz, Marcelo and Alves have brainfarts of which they are very much capable? Brazil will have to chase the game and that can lead to trouble.

B

beautifulgame

this is always a problem for brazil.. always.. they can have 5 teams.

i guess it was obvious who scolari was gonna pick.

at least a couple of luis, miranda and castan would have made me much more confident though. ;(

F

Flavia

Henrique and Maxwell instead of Filipe Luis and Miranda... Felipao never changes. And Jo as a forward for Brazil nt in a wc... Incredible.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I was really looking forward to watching Kaka. Disappointment, no-one catches my imagination, get to watch Oscar, Cool

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Leaving out Filipe and Miranda is ridiculous. And Coutinho could also be in there instead of Bernard.
But to leave the two Atletico defenders at home. That's crazy.

Home of Barca Fans