Borussia Dortmund

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Glad Klopp and Dortmund got this first win in 2013/2014.
It'll still be David vs. Goliath this sason but they'll use the confidence boost after CL final loss and being robbed off their best player this summer.

Emma

David vs. Goliath???????

Ähm, the difference between FC Bayern and Borussia Dortmund is not so big as between David and Goliath. Sorry.

Dortmund has a strong team. They can win the german title.

45746_731904700154846_839437095_n.jpg

David?

Last edited:

rafals

get well soon, Lukaz.

:wave:

Piszczek is actually the one I am worried about. His replacement, to be precise. Is there any right back in Dortmund apart from him? Because I'm not sure if Grosskreutz can be that consistent on this position as a not-so-pacey midfielder.

I also remember Błaszczykowski playing as a LB in Bundesliga, but I still have a feeling that it's still a huge gamble when it comes to a RB replacement, they shouldn't rely on midfielders in that case. Even a CB playing on the right would be a safer choice imo, but Santana left and they've got only 3 good CB's while Sokratis is still a new guy. There would be a serious problem in case of an injury.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
David vs. Goliath???????

Ähm, the difference between FC Bayern and Borussia Dortmund is not so big as between David and Goliath. Sorry.

Dortmund has a strong team. They can win the german title.

45746_731904700154846_839437095_n.jpg

David?

Probably not David and Goliath in terms of the gap between the two, but BVB are still clearly the overwhelming underdogs. The problem with BVB winning the Buli title is that while BVB might not lose to Bayern in the couple of games they play against each other; however, BVB doesn't have Bayern's towering dominance and consistency against other Buli teams. So in the end Bayern will be the Deutscher Meister again and again.

Emma

Today Ilky has said on Sky News during an interview that he stands shortly before his contract lengthening in Dortmund and did't like to change.

Same for Marco Reus. "i have decided me for Dortmund and nothing has changed yet. I feel fine here and have contract till 2017.

Good boys :worthy::yes:

barcanuck

Today Ilky has said on Sky News during an interview that he stands shortly before his contract lengthening in Dortmund and did't like to change.

Same for Marco Reus. "i have decided me for Dortmund and nothing has changed yet. I feel fine here and have contract till 2017.

Good boys :worthy::yes:

Don't worry Reus, Lewandowski and Hummels will all end up in Bayern. It's just the way it goes in Germany.

Home of Barca Fans