Borussia Dortmund

Emma

yesterday the association guidance of Borussia announced that after the Götze -transfer no ather player could leave this summer.- also Robert Lewandovski not. His contract goes till 2014 and without climbing out clause. He must fulfil his STAND. That's great. :wave:

Mr Hulot

yesterday the association guidance of Borussia announced that after the Götze -transfer no ather player could leave this summer.- also Robert Lewandovski not. His contract goes till 2014 and without climbing out clause. He must fulfil his STAND. That's great. :wave:

I hope that is true! :)
After the way Goetze treated Dortmund and despite the fact that I like Pep a lot, I will always back them up against Bayern.

Emma

.....and Dortmund will also renounce a transfer fee.
The company of Lewy's to advisers should be insolvent, that's why they offer Robert already for 2 years in whole Europe - and this, although Lewy has a valid contract till 2014.
Guardiola should look around where differently., For the rest, Bayern has enough good forwards.

I would substitute Götze with Isco or Erikson. This would be great and both would well fit in this team. :p

Last edited:

Mr Hulot

Do you know or somebody else why Dortmund keep losing their best players? First it was Sahin, then Kagawa and now Goetze. Next year Lewa might also leave as well...I mean they play in front of the most supporters every week. That is something special and if I was a player I would love to play in such an amazing stadium. I have heard that the city is not very beautiful, but I cannot imagine that this is the reason...

Emma

Unfortunately, Dortmund does't have the value as for example Barca., Real, Bayern or ManU - and also not the money. I think that's the reason.

impeh

Hi, its me..
apparently their wage budget is very low, Lewandovski is on something like 25k a week (or so i heard) .. when a team can offer you an extra 100k, its hard to turn down i would think :lol:

but yeh its a big shame, the fans are awesome and they could make the final of the CL. They should be buying top players not selling :(

Emma

Mario Götze has still stated 2 weeks ago how probably he feels in Dortmund and that he can present himself to stay here always. even he has bought a house in Dortmund. - The change came really unexpectedly and has stolen my last feeling of football romanticism. :(:facepalm::not_i: Also Bayern hasn't felt for necessary to contact Dortmund at least before. Anybody in Germany has the feeling, that Bayern had fear Dotmund could destroy the whole season in a possible cl-finale.

Last edited:

Mr Hulot

Borussia- Goetze should have at least wait untill the end of the season. Now if the two teams meet in the final, there will be a huge ethical problem.

Emma

528399_670049703007013_77785444_n.jpg

Lewy :wub:

Home of Barca Fans