Bojan Krkic

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Not sure if it`s true but reportedly Bojan refused loan offers from Hoffenheim, Ajax and Marseille last month
I read that he refused transfer offers from that clubs....but nvm I am glad he stayed.

M.L. King

The Preacher
I'm a bit afraid the way his career is developing at the moment. He is young and everything, but I see so many flaws in his game. I hope I'm wrong, cause I'd love to see the kid in our shirt for a very long time, but he will have to improve.

Evil

Shabazz
While your right, he´s only 18 and getting very little playing time, so expecting him to show up in 1 ramdom match and perform like Eto, or Messi is very unlikely ..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I`d go so far and throw him in left forward spot. He looked way better there than on the right.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
While your right, he´s only 18 and getting very little playing time, so expecting him to show up in 1 ramdom match and perform like Eto, or Messi is very unlikely ..
Indeed.

Plus he desperately needs some powertraining. Messi and Xavi are also small bt I have the feeling that they can battle. i don't have that yet with Bojan. But yeah, the kid is 18 ..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed that too Gnegneri. Aguero is also small but can hold his own, Bojan is just too fragile. Hopefully that will change in the future

B

Barca4ever

I watched the Mallorca cup game recently, I see he is very skillful, did anyone see him beat two defenders with very little space!!??!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Must be frustrating for Bojan to sit on the bench and not get his chance even while we are trailing (Espanyol, Atletico). And vs. Atletico Pep even forgot? to use his subs

Home of Barca Fans