Bojan Krkic

Irish_Cules

Bojan moving from Italy to Germany? He should come back to La Liga already and try to start over. He's not in a position to change completely the environment for a second time. I think his agents should give him better advices than they did in the last two years

Ye he should go to mid table team in La Liga.

Stric

Although it feels like his career is almost over he is still only 22

Well put. I've been thinking something like that for a while, but couldn't find the words to express it. It's really incredible what's happening with him, at only 22.

F

Flavia

He seems lost, jumping from team to team, league to league... should had stayed in spain. And he should be looking to come back to la liga, not to go to the bundesliga.

Robbie

Bojan's problem is that he's too proud to join a "lower" club. Where has he gone since leaving Barca? Roma & Milan. He should have swallowed his pride and gone to a much smaller La Liga club -- where he could be the main man and constantly get minutes on the pitch. Reminds me of Arturo Lupoli. Scored prolifically in our reserves, then left for Fiorentina where he sat on the bench for years until his career died.

Stric

What makes you think that? I'm not that familiar with this entire transfer saga, so I could be missing something. Was he approached by "lower" clubs?

Robbie

Guaranteed there would be no shortage of small clubs after his signature. Bendtner of all people had many clubs in England/Germany after him before he went to Juve, and Bojan is ten times the player he is. He should have gone somewhere he was guaranteed to play. Anything less is career suicide

F

Flavia

but Hamburgo doesn't seem better than a mid la liga table to me... I really think he is lost. Trying to find a place to fit in.

Rahj

Bojan's problem is that he's too proud to join a "lower" club. Where has he gone since leaving Barca? Roma & Milan. He should have swallowed his pride and gone to a much smaller La Liga club -- where he could be the main man and constantly get minutes on the pitch. Reminds me of Arturo Lupoli. Scored prolifically in our reserves, then left for Fiorentina where he sat on the bench for years until his career died.

exactly.

German club Hamburg are interested in Bojan Krkic (22), now on loan at Milan, but player is not convinced because they don't play CL. [ser]

the fact that he still believes in his own hype makes him a bit unlikeable tbh.

Home of Barca Fans