Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

raskolnikov

2-6
5-0
0-4

If Pique had scored the last one today, it might have jumped to the top purely out of awesomeness. Biggest life regret not witnessing Pique's would-be celebration had he scored to seal another manita.

Damn you Munir!!!

Calma calma to Real crowd:lol:

StarLord

1. 5-0

The best team performance on a green rectangle. Ever. Moreover, humiliation of Jose only months after the CL disaster allowed him to brag too much and for too long.

2. 2-6

Was part of the First and Legendary Treble, hence forever immortalized. Also, the establishment and epitome of the glorious "Barca-style".

3. 0-4

Dismantling a sub-par but star-studded Real Madrid on their own patch and without Messi. Sheer brilliance. Could displace the "2-6" if this season ends gloriously as well.

There have been other great performances in Clasicos even if the score was less spectacular. The 2-0 from 09/10 was quite awesome as well (Messi, Pedro) with Xavi at his professorial best. Also the 2-1 from 13/14, with both us and Madrid playing awesome, but Barca having the edge. Also the 3-4 was epic, from both teams, again we had the edge. Others as well, but I am too tired now to think and type too much.

I am surprised that some mention the 1-3 from 11/12. That was quite a lackluster performance and somewhat fluky win with Madrid missing some sitters (Ronaldo and Kaka) and with us scoring a freakish 2nd via Xavi-Marcelo deflection.

BarcaOG

Banned
2-6.

Today's and that one are equal in net goals scored, but the 2-6 was very special. Obviously it's hard to say any of these performances was worse than the others. They were all great and all are fond memories. Some were just more awesome than others.

Alcantara

1. 2-6 purely from entertainment perspective. It was also the birth of false 9 and RM defenders just couldn't handle Messi's positioning.
2. 5-0
3. 0-4

Trickykid

I know it's not exactly recent years, but because I'm an old nostalgic fart, I rank the 94 manita up there with the best. Not least because it was the last Camp Nou clasico for Laudrup...

The Romario scoop turn goal is one of the most beautiful striker demolitions of a defender ever and the total football on display was just a joy to behold.

I sat up at night watching the match with my dad, and taped it on VHS. I must've watched it a good dozen times that year. Brilliant match.

J

Jamie Cal

Should'a made this down the line when the dust settled a bit.

I'm the guy who voted the 0-4. Yep. The 5-0 Real were an ill-defined mess with plenty of piss in their squad. We were far and away the best team in the world then too.

But the 0-4....the fact I put zero first in relation to the Bernabeu should say it all. Killed them without Messi. Every player performed good-to-great. And though premature to say maybe, but in the full gamut of the season, this could be the gap that wins us the league in the year that Simeone said his famous quote about Real winning it.

I think we were in the same boat thinking with our thin-squad, that if we got to Christmas within a game of Madrid, we can win it again. It's really hard to believe we're 6 points clear.

After stepping up a gear this season, this was the big game Neymar had to show it on the biggest level of all. He did it. Arguably, the same could be said about Iniesta after the upward trajectory of his performances. Pique, too, with all eyes on him, and the ferocious whistles from the start, eventually had them all quiet as a mouse. Sergi Roberto's 2nd game starting RW (the first, he had to move to CM almost immediately), and killed it. His assist setting the tone.

I could harp on, and the performance in the 5-0 was probably the most complete, but right now, this is untouchable to me.

Home of Barca Fans