Bernardo Silva

Slevinn

Also the Catalan press doesn't help. If we were in Madrids position (with 200m to spend and no striker) I imagine we would have been linked to

-Bernardo
-Cancelo
-Morata
-Lautaro
-Aubameyang
-Mane
-Mbappe
-Osinhem
-Jonathan David
-Stuani
-Raspadini
-Lautara again
-Vlahovic
-Kane
-Samuel Eto'o
-Neymar
-Messi
-Hojlund
-Haaland
-Fernando Torres
-Salah
-Joao Felix
-Iago Aspas

By comparison the Madrid press have been quite respectful and only linked the club to 3 or 4 of those names.
You are forgetting :deulofeu:and:konrad:.

I know the second isn’t Adama but if you close one eye and look from afar it could be.

Porque

MD report first offer rejected.

Loan + Obl buy of 60m euros.

Obviously rejected. City don't need to do us any favours for one of their starts. This isn't Monaco with Mbappe.

iniestaGOAT

JUST IN: Sources close to Bernardo Silva have ‘resigned’ the possibility of him joining FC Barcelona. From the club, there is increasing pessimism about his arrival. He'll wait a little longer, but it's very unlikely & complicated. @martinezferran @RogerTorello

Bitch ass Bernardo Silva

Andresito

Staff member
Bernardo Silva will not wait much longer and is closing in on a renewal with Manchester City. Pessimism is also growing at the Catalan club.
@martinezferran, @RogerTorello

Why would he renew if he wants to play in Spain? We can get him for cheap next season as his contract is out in 2025.

JamDav1982

Bernardo Silva will not wait much longer and is closing in on a renewal with Manchester City. Pessimism is also growing at the Catalan club.
@martinezferran, @RogerTorello

Why would he renew if he wants to play in Spain? We can get him for cheap next season as his contract is out in 2025.

Calma.

He may well not believe Barca will come in for him in a years time and he is in strong position now to negotiate a contract after a treble season and at 28 compared to one year on when anything could happen.

iniestaGOAT

Calma.

He may well not believe Barca will come in for him in a years time and he is in strong position now to negotiate a contract after a treble season and at 28 compared to one year on when anything could happen.

This is true.

Barcelona will never go for that bitch ass Bernardo Silva ever again.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Relieved that City is firm and would not let him go. Saved as A LOT OF money.

Now City please do the same for Cancelo. Demand much more than we can afford to pay.

Porque

I'm sure if you give Xavi €100m, he'll buy something more to your liking.

I'm not keen on Zubimendi.

Also some questionable calls, the latest Inigo on a relatively high wage who was crocked half of last season and won't be back before September earliest.

Home of Barca Fans