Bernardo Silva

He's already played in 16-17 more than he ever did in one season. Same for Lemar, Mbappe, etc. Monaco will have played between 63 and 65 games in 16-17. Tbh I expected them to have dropped points in the league already.

1993Kaan1993

Pogba says Hi!

Bayern didn't show any interest in Pogba. Also Ancelotti said that they didn't need a player of Pogba's style. instead they went for Verratti, after PSG didn't sell him, they got Sanches from under your nose.

if Bayern signs Brandt instead B.Silva, l'll laugh at them so hard. Sanchez and B.Silva would make them number 1 favourite to win CL in the next years.

Pogba6

Banned
Bayern didn't show any interest in Pogba. Also Ancelotti said that they didn't need a player of Pogba's style. instead they went for Verratti, after PSG didn't sell him, they got Sanches from under your nose.

if Bayern signs Brandt instead B.Silva, l'll laugh at them so hard. Sanchez and B.Silva would make them number 1 favourite to win CL in the next years.

Real was intersted in Pogba that's a fact.

And I don't know if you've seen it but France Football is saying we're in advanced talks with this chap as well.

Dave Saves

I know GlastonSpur. but I honestly have no idea what you are getting at. Care to explain?

In a sounding cocky on the forum of a rival team (that have been a lot more successful than yours) sort of a way.

You're just five posts in, so I may be judging a bit too quickly. My apologies in that case.

Pogba6

Banned
In a sounding cocky on the forum of a rival team (that have been a lot more successful than yours) sort of a way.

You're just five posts in, so I may be judging a bit too quickly. My apologies in that case.

I am telling the truth. Madrid was intersted, no?
Also I like Barca but to say it's a lot more successful than Manchester United is a stretch. don't you think? United is in transition period albeit I admit it has taken a lot more time and money than it should, but United is still bigger than Barca.

Home of Barca Fans