Bernardo Silva

M3ls

barto did the same thing with dembouz (biggest talent in the world 2017) and Coutinho (best pl player for many people) but they both flopped (dembouz can still become goat)

Coutinho was the biggest player in the Premier League for idiots.

Football savvy people knew he wasn't even in the top 10 in the Premier League.

I don't understand how it was possible to take a player who is so terrible without the ball in the 8-ki position as a replacement for Iniesta.

Position 8 is the most energy-consuming in football.

M3ls

There was information that Klopp was shocked when he found out that Barcelona offered so much money for him.

Most of the fans rated it from YouTube videos.

Plus, I know from reliable sources that our analytical department was against this transfer, but they could not block it. After the departure of Neymar, we were left without a player who represented Nike. I think this transfer was for marketing purposes.

feggydinho

"How our current leadership team could easily identify......would need"

You can't really credit them for this identification because in 2022 Bernardo Silva is a pretty well known big name playing in the strongest team in the world under Pep. It's hardly a gem uncovered. He's one of the best in his position/role.

Back when Gomes was signed, Bernardo wasn't as mainstream a name, was he? I doubt current Barca board would want him in that situation.

Let's be honest, this current Barca board are no scouting experts either. You're signing the big names and the free transfers you are able to sign.

Lewandowski- one of the biggest names in Football.
Raphinha- Wanted by several top clubs.
Kessie and Christensen-Solid free agents you were able to agree terms with.
Kounde- One of the best CBs in the LL last season, wanted by several top clubs.

I highly doubt this board would try to sign the Monaco version Bernardo.

What even made Man City sign Bernardo was cause of how massive he was for Monaco, so if there's any club to be credited for scouting, that would be Monaco. Everyone knew Bernardo was a massive talent already when Man City got him from Monaco.

M3ls

Now our transfers are coordinated with a coach who knows and understands football incredibly well. In addition, he has clear football ideas.

Zidane82

Coutinho was the biggest player in the Premier League for idiots.

Football savvy people knew he wasn't even in the top 10 in the Premier League.

I don't understand how it was possible to take a player who is so terrible without the ball in the 8-ki position as a replacement for Iniesta.

Position 8 is the most energy-consuming in football.
He was the best player in the EPL for a while ..

M3ls

He was the best player in the EPL for a while ..

What time? A week? Two weeks? In the long run, he has never been the best in the Premier League.

It is strange for me to hear these words from a person who understands the incredible value of Busquets.

Zidane82

🚨| JUST IN: FC Barcelona are confident of completing the signing of Bernardo Silva next week. The club believes it'll be completed for ?65M & everything is ready. @sport

Zidane82

Wow ..

After todays game Bernardo claps all four stands, then goes to give his shirt to a fan. Last off the pitch. #mcfc

Home of Barca Fans