Bernardo Silva

Porque

A midfield duo of Bernardo and Pedri sounds class, but with the walking corpse behind them as the false DM, there are small chances it will work. To get the best out of those two in midfield we need a destroyer as a DM.

UEFA removed the CL stats which is annoying ( https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/clubs/players/250082664--rodri/statistics/qualifying/ ).

I would love to see the comparative data between Rodri and Busquets. I think we might all be quite surprised that Rodri is neither faster nor has more top speed than Busquets. If that is the case it will suggest that it is the overall system of Barcelona which is lacking and the whole personnel rather than Busquets in isolation.

The Spanish national team is a bit better unit than the Barcelona of late, and Busquets excels ahead of Rodri there.

Just a little nugget (hopefully someone can provide the data!)

Birdy

A midfield duo of Bernardo and Pedri sounds class, but with the walking corpse behind them as the false DM, there are small chances it will work. To get the best out of those two in midfield we need a destroyer as a DM.

I will work wonders in La Liga and in cL until R16/QF
But at the level beyond that, we have other glaring holes apart from Busi's limitations

gregorrin10

To be fair, Kessie could do the job there. At least he's a physical beast, perfect for that destroyer role. Not to mention he ain't too shabby on the ball either, so it's not like he'd be out of his depth even when he'd have to help build attacks and get the ball to Bernardo and Pedri.

malvolio

To be fair, Kessie could do the job there. At least he's a physical beast, perfect for that destroyer role. Not to mention he ain't too shabby on the ball either, so it's not like he'd be out of his depth even when he'd have to help build attacks and get the ball to Bernardo and Pedri.

The guy is a fat fuck who moves like he is 40. More like physical waste of space. Don't get me started on his on the ball prowess.

CatalinR10

The guy is a fat fuck

miss-jay-offended.gif

physical waste of space

miss-jay-offended.gif

Temptation

Kessie is NOT a destroyer.

He's so not!
Dude's a CM

Barcilliant

Exactly. Too bad Xavis head is stuck up Biscuits ass.

Zidane82

🚨 Bernardo Silva has an agreement with Manchester City to allow him to leave this summer and Barcelona are now able to afford his transfer fee after last night?s member vote.

(Source: @gerardromero)

Porque

🚨 Bernardo Silva has an agreement with Manchester City to allow him to leave this summer and Barcelona are now able to afford his transfer fee after last night?s member vote.

(Source: @gerardromero)

A long winded way to say, welcome Gundagon.

wisconsincule

I like Silva but why are we trying to buy other big clubs stars? I would take him for <50 mil. Buying him for 100 would be straight up laughable. Him and Torres fees would completely find Haaland.

Home of Barca Fans