Bayern Munchen

fergus90

I'm actually surprised Blind is only 32 seems to have been around forever. Doubt he'll see much playtime, probably just emergency cover for Hernandez.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Eliminated by Freiburg in the Pokal quarter final at the Allianz Arena.

jaa-julian-nagelsmann.gif

fergus90

It’s the weirdest timing to sack a coach I can ever think of.

Also throws the new coach under the bus a bit when your first couple weeks could make or break your season.

Birdy

It’s the weirdest timing to sack a coach I can ever think of.

Also throws the new coach under the bus a bit when your first couple weeks could make or break your season.

This!
Same with Chelsea and Potter

Ridiculously unprofessional stuff.
Can expect such idiocy from a dumb person like Boley, but from the Bayern board it's unacceptable
They might have just thrown away a CL with that move

Andresito

Staff member
Kahn and Brazzo were sacked right after Bayern won the title.

"Is this coming now?,” Bayern Munich star Thomas Müller said right after the final whistle amidst the title celebrations when confronted with the news by Sky Germany. “A minute after the final whistle? I didn't know anything about it until now."

Messi983

Cold blood Germans

I think they were actually sacked a few minutes before the end. I think cameras were showing Brazzo on the phone before Musiala scored and he looked shocked to me.

They probably both knew it was coming but didn't expect it at that time.

Cold blood Germans

I think they were actually sacked a few minutes before the end. I think cameras were showing Brazzo on the phone before Musiala scored and he looked shocked to me.

They probably both knew it was coming but didn't expect it at that time.

No. Brazzo and Kahn knew it two days before and had talks with the board then. But somebody leaked it to the press on Saturday.
Brazzo took it easily and is despite the job so connected with club and people there so he was with the team all the time even on the balcony Saturday. Kahn did not.

Home of Barca Fans